Chapter 18

Lizzie's POV:
I bounce my knee up and down as we near Scarlett's bachelorette party. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I don't know whether it's an unreasonable thought that Y/N might panic and realise she's chosen the wrong person to be with or Scarlett decides she actually wants Y/N or random women hitting on Y/N. Maybe it's a combination of all those unfounded thoughts. I just don't have a good feeling about this evening. Y/N rests her hand on my thigh while she kisses my cheek.
"Relax my love," she pleads as we get out of the taxi.
"I'll try," I agree taking her hand. She squeezes mine gently as she opens the door to the bar for us both. Scarlett tackles Y/N in a hug the minute she walks through the door Scar's already tipsy. Scarlett squeezes me tightly then drags us to the bar to get drinks. Y/N keeps giggling at Scarlett's drunken demeanour. She gets us both drinks then drags someone over towards us. Oh great.
"Hi Florence how are you?" I greet her calmly.
"I'm good thank you. I hear your back together. I'm very happy for you both. That means this one can finally stop pining over you," Florence laughs.
"I do not pine," Y/N pouts.
"Yes you do baby but it's ok. You're very cute," I compliment her. She blushes a little and looks at me with those adoring eyes.
"I love you," she says kissing me gently.
"I love you too."
"Point proven," Florence giggles. She's not so bad.

Y/N's POV:
I lose track of Lizzie when I get back from the toilet so I head over to Scarlett's drunk ass.
"Hey it's my favourite ex," she almost yells.
"Why thank you. I'm so flattered drunky. Let's get you some water," I suggest taking her over to the bar.
"Thank you. You're so great," Scarlett sighs content. The bartender gives me a glass of water for Scarlett who sips it.
"So you're the famous Y/N," a mystery woman smirks at me. Who the fuck is this?
"How am I famous?" I ask confused.
"Scarlett has told me a lot about you," she adds looking me up and down.
"That's nice. If you excuse me I'm going to go and find my girlfriend. Scarlett make sure you finish that water," I excuse myself. I walk around the dance floor trying to find my girlfriend. Where is she? I head outside and a guy is standing a little too close to her for comfort. What the fuck? He starts to lean in and before I know it I've shoved him away from her.
"What do you think you're doing that's my girlfriend?" I ask him.
"Haha ok," he laughs in my face.
"What are you laughing at? She's mine," I challenge him.
"She's too hot for you," He smirks. I look to Lizzie for some back up.

"She's not just my girlfriend she's my future wife. So back up," Lizzie demands. He rolls his eyes.
"Stupid Dykes," he snarks. Lizzie's about to run at him but I grab her holding her back with a hug.
"He's not worth it," I assure her.
"Why are people still like this?" She mumbles tearily clutching at my shirt.
"I don't know baby but it's ok. We can stay in the dark for as long as you need until you're not worried about the backlash," I assure her.
"But I'm ready. I'm ready for the world to know that you're the love of my life. That you're the woman I'm spending the rest of my life with. My fans should know too. So many of them are lgbtq+ and I want to show them they're safe with me," Lizzie explains.
"Ok princess however you want to do it. Just let me know," I agree kissing her gently.
"I already sort of have an idea. I spoke to Scarlett and we think you should record your song. And the music video can be pictures of us over the years and it can end with us kissing," Lizzie informs me.
"You really are cheesy Olsen but I'm in," I nod smiling. She tackles me in an excited hug.
"Yayyy. Can Tommy be in it?" She pouts.
"He's our family and our son. Of course he can be. Whenever we get engaged I want to get some paper signed to say that he's yours too," I inform her.
"I'd love that," she sobs smiling.
"What did you do?" Scarlett shouts nudging me.
"They're happy tears. I'm coming out with the music video idea," Lizzie insists.
"Congratulations. You guys aren't going to leave to have sex are you?" Scarlett slurs.
"No this is your party we're here to celebrate you so enough emotional stuff more drinking," I assure her.
"I'm in," Lizzie adds smiling.

Lizzie's POV:
Scarlett drags us to the bar for more drinks I think we'll have to carry her home. Y/N keeps looking at me in the way that sends me wild. I drag her onto the dance floor and pull her waist against me. We sway sensually from side to side. I turn around starting to grind against her feeling as her hands graze my thigh and her lips find my neck. She sings into my ear nibbling on my ear lobe. I let a moan slip.
"Take me home," I plead desperate for her.
"We promised Scarlett," Y/N reminds me. I gesture over to the woman who's almost passed out.
"Let's take her home and then I'm all yours," Y/N smirks.
"You better hurry up."

Author's Note: Smut Next Chapter. Maybe the calm before the storm? 🤔😉