Chapter 8

*ANNABETH'S POV*

I walked into science class and who else is there? None other than the guy from gym. He was HOT. Like, amazingly hot. He had messy jet black hair, and the most amazing pair of green eyes I have ever seen. He was also really BUILT. Like more than Jason AND Charlie. I went deliberately and sat down right in front of him. I looked back at him and winked. He just rolled his eyes and looked away. Mr. Bruner came in and did the attendance. That's when I found out his name was Percy Jackson. Mr. Bruner told us he was gonna give us an assignment that was to be done in partners, and that he was going to assign the partners. He started calling out names, and all I was thinking was, please be Percy, please be Percy.

*PERCY'S POV *
He started calling out names, and all I was thinking was, please don't be Annabeth, please don't be Annabeth.
"Annabeth Chase with...." Oh dear gods, please don't be me.
"Samuel Parkinson." YES! She wasn't with me!
"Percy Jackson with Piper McLean." Yes, I got a partner I actually know! I looked over at Piper and she smiled at me. Science went by fast, and before I knew it, i was at my locker talking to the gang.
"So Percy, any after school plans?" Piper asked me.
"I don't know, go to the beach and surf?" I said closing my locker.

"Awesome, mind if I join?" Grover asked.
"Not at all, the more the merrier." I replied.
"Cool," Piper said, "we will go to," she said, taking Jason's hand. "We will come to," everyone else said, just when Silena came over.
"Go where?" She asked.
"The beach," Charlie said, taking her hand.
"Oh, me and the girls were going to," she said. "Which reminds me, I should go find Annabeth." She said running off. We all just watched her go and I randomly started laughing my ass off. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but I just waved them off and started walking. I couldn't say what I was laughing about because Charlie was right there, and I didn't want to anger him or anything, but the way Silena ran off to find Annabeth was like a puppy running back to their owner.
They just followed me, and we walked to the beach, talking and laughing the whole way there. Frank brought a football, so we started to play. We didn't play tackle though, we played tickle football. Basically, every time you want to get the ball away from anyone, you had to tackle them and then tickle them, while someone else from your team got the ball from them. It was so much fun, until the Stolls thought it would be funny to way overthrow it and it landed right beside Annabeth, who was tanning with her friends talking.
She got a faceful of sand. The look on her face was priceless. Everyone that was playing gasped and turned away. I just rolled my eyes and went to get the football.

***********************************************************
Okay, so that was reaaaaaaally embarrassing. So so so so so sorry for posting the same chapter twice, I didn't even realize!!

Huge thanks to
because i literally would not have noticed without her :)
Alexa xx