Chapter 5

Sorry it has been a while guys! I have had homework and tests being thrown at me left and right. I promise to try and update more often. !!

 :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When gym came, i was so excited. Grover, Jason and I walked into the change room together.

        ''Hey guys, '' Jason said to a group of guys. ''This is Percy.''

        "Hey,'' I said. Jason introduced me to everyone and told me which ones were on the basketball team, and which ones weren't. I really liked these guys. The are so chill and layback. I really hope they like me too. We got changed and walked out of the change room and into the gym. Piper and 2 other girls were waiting for us.

        ''Hey guys," Piper called to us. ''Percy, this is Thalia Grace and Hazel Levesque. They are also on the basketball team,'' she said laughing at my earlier remark. Grover, Jason and I laughed as well, and I shook hands with Thalia and Hazel. They both seemed really nice. We were all talking, when a girl came up to Charlie. I looked towards everyone for an introduction, but they were too busy glaring at the girl that had just come up.

        ''Hey Charlie,'' she said. She was actually very pretty. I don't see why everyone was glaring at her.

        ''Hey Silena,'' Charlie said, turning and kissing her on the cheek. Oh, so Charlie had a girlfriend? Then why was everyone glaring at her like she killed their best friend.

        ''OK cupcakes,'' yelled the coach. ''Take a seat,'' he growled. I sat down between Grover and Thalia, while Jason went to talk to Coach. While Coach Hedge took attendance, I asked Grover and Thalia who Charlie's girlfriend was and why they disliked her.

        ''She's part of the populars,'' Thalia explained to me.''They are known for being rude  and dumping guys after a month or so, breaking their hearts.''

        "She and Charlie have been dating for a little over 2 months now, so we are expecting her to break up with him any day, but we don't want to see him getting hurt,'' Thalia said.

        ''Well, it would've been worse if it was you know who. Charlie would be long dumped by now,'' Grover said to Thalia.

        ''Why do they do that?'' I asked, snapping them out of their little side conversation.

        "Well, it started in October when they found a took on a new 'leader'. She doesn't trust guys really, after what her ex boyfriend did to her, so she started going out with guys and dumping them after like, a week. Then she would almost instantly move onto another guy. She's kind of an innocent slut, because she doesn't do anything dirty with them,'' she said.

        ''Or so she says,'' he muttered under his breath.

        ''Don't say that,'' Thalia snapped almost immediately.

        ''Oh, right. Sorry,'' Grover said, very nervously. I was going to ask Thalia about the 'leader' when coach said to split up into girls and guys. Like Jason had said, we were playing basketball.  It is girls against guys because most of the girls were on the basketball team, so it was pretty fair competition.

        "Okay," Jason said as we got into a huddle. "We are going to play Frank, Charlie, Grover, Percy and I. No offence guys, but you kind've suck," Jason said to the Stoll brothers and Leo. We walked out onto the court where the girls were already waiting.

        At half court, Coach was waiting at half court with a beautiful blonde girl, fixing her hair. I was waiting for one of the guys to go do the jump ball, but no one moved. I started walking forward, but Jason grabbed my wrist.

        ''Dude, are you sure?" he asked with a bewildered look.

        "Yeah, why not? It's just a girl." With that he let go of my wrist, and I walked to half court.

 :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I know it's not very long, but I really am trying to make them longer. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it! It realy means a lot that you guys are reading it, and if you have any ideas about what should happen, please let me know, I would love to try and incorporate your ideas too!!

                Alexa xx