CHAPTER FORTY SIX

Start from the beginning

________________________________

Meanwhile back to Chaeyoung, she was in their paradise with Mina, walking hand in hand together as the sound of birds chirping and breeze brushing against their skins made them feel at peace.

“You were a model in your country?” Mina nodded.

“I made my debut in the Top 50 Models and in 2016, I was named as the International Model of the Year by the Japanese Fashion Council. Over the span of four years, I already made thirty-five appearances on international Vogue magazine covers. I ranked 5 in the most beautiful women in the world in 2019.” She confidently replied to Chaeyoung who nodded and smiling proudly even though she didn't understand a thing.

“Sure you are. You're very much fit and will looked better even in ugly clothes.” Mina chuckled and flip her hair, “What can i do? I'm born beautiful in everything.” Chaeyoung looked at her in disgust.

“I take that back.” She groaned when Mina hit her arm.

Mina was about to fired back when a guard called Chaeyoung's name, the girl quickly went to them and listen to what's bothering them.

“Lisa had ordered us to let you know about the meeting that will be held in the hall, Sultan.” Chaeyoung nodded and sent them a smile as the guards handed them something.

“This is the newest version of the gun your wife told us about but we haven't really tested it, we wanted you to see it first before we test it.” Chaeyoung nodded and grabbed the gun.

Mina who's tapping her foot on the ground noticed her wife's tired expression, she knew how much Chaeyoung was working hard. The poor girl won't even sleep just to make sure that everything is safe and still would make time for Mina and Luna.

Being the strongest leader of the strongest clan, she was clearly pressured and every problems in the island fall on her, she basically carrying everything on her shoulder and won't ask help from anyone.

“Chaeyoung-ah!” Mina called as she take out a knife and smirk at the small girl who immediately understand her. “I feel like dying today.” Chaeyoung was fast enough to dodge the knife that Mina threw to her.

As soon as Mina saw her dodge it, she grabbed a fist of her shawl and cover herself with it as Chaeyoung fired the gun to her to cost distraction before she run to the cliff and quickly jumped off.

Chaeyoung smirks as she take out her sword and looked at the guards, “Kill her.” She ordered before running to where Mina jump off to get some power before she jumped off the cliff.

Mina looked up to see her and immediately takes out her knives and pierce it as hard as she can on the rocks to slow down her fall before putting all her energy on both of her feet that was on the rock where the knives were pierce.

As Chaeyoung get closer, she quickly push herself off the rocks and made a quick flip before grabbing the vines and swing on it, perfectly landing on the branch of the tree.

Chaeyoung sent her a smirk and Mina quickly looked behind her, seeing a bunch of guards pointing their guns to her and before they pulled the triggers, Mina already jumped off the branch and swinging on each vines she can hold onto.

One of the guards keep up with Mina's pace but was surprised when the girl hold his hand and smash his body onto the tree they were about to hit before the girl starts jumping on each branches of the trees.

“You can't escape me, Mina!” Chaeyoung shouted as she was above Mina, pointing her gun to the girl who quickly wrapped the wine around her wrist and swing into the woods.