Special Day

Nicole's POV

It was 8 am and I walked downstairs to make breakfast for Ash, who was still sleeping.

I grabbed the bacon and eggs out of the fridge and set it on the counter.

I grab a frying pan and cook the eggs. [EEGS~A/N Ashton spelled it that way on a post]

I put the eggs and bacon on a plate and pour a glass of Orange Juice and head upstairs.

"Ash" no movement "Ashton!" He grumbled and I laughed. "I made you breakfast."

"Aw you didn't have to"

I know, but I love you. I giggled.

Hey ash?

"Yeah? "

Never..never mind. I stuttered

Ashton's POV

I noticed a worry look in her eyes. I grabbed her hand, and said "You know you can tell me anything."

Nicole's POV

I noticed Ashton looking kind of worried, I couldn't tell him it was a stupid idea.

I had to though, maybe it would work.

"Okay..Ash. I was thinking maybe we could adopt a child."

Ashton looked at me, I knew I shouldn't of said anything. Then..his face lit up with a smile.

"Nicole, I'd love too!"

"Lets go"

Okay. I smiled.

SKIP CAR RIDE TO ADOPTION CENTER

We arrived at the adoption center, and walked inside.

I walked up to the desk and rung the bell.

A lady walked out with pink eyeshadow you can see a mile away.

"May I help you?" she spat.

Um..yes we were looking to adopt a girl..aging from 4-10 yrs old..

"Okay wait here"

She screamed up the stairs, "Girls 4-10 years old get down here now!!"

I heard scrambling and foot steps coming down the stairs.

Poorly clothed girls, were standing in a line looking youngest to oldest.

I noticed a small girl standing in the middle. I walked up to her, she had long brown hair, and green eyes.

"Hi sweetie whats your name"

"Eva." She whispered

"How old are you Eva?"

She held up four fingers, "im four"

I walked up to Ashton and whispered to him. "Lets adopt Eva"

Okay.

Girls one of you are going home..Eva pack your bags your going home.

Her face lit up and before I knew it she ran upstairs to grab her stuff.

I went with Ashton to sign the papers. The lady told me "Let me tell you a little bit about Eva, her mother was killed in a car crash after drinking and driving. She was a heavy drug user, and abused Eva along with her father. You may see scars and burn marks on her, shes been through alot. Her dad is jail right now but is being released in a few weeks. He may be able to find her, I need you guys to keep her safe. Shes a really sweet caring girl she deserves the best." I smiled at the lady, "Thank You".

No problem, she smiled.

"Ready Eva?"

"Yeah!!" She grabbed my hand, and was jumping up and down.

I chuckled. "Okay lets go!" I said excitedly.

I picked her up, and set her in the car.

SKIP CAR RIDE

"Okay Eva this is your new home"