Horrible Day

Nicole's POV
I walk to maths and get called names in the hallway on the way.

"Slut, Fat, Worthless, Go kill yourself, your ugly"

A single tear runs down my cheek, I have to stay strong.

I stopped crying..I took a seat and the teacher Mr. Smith introduced himself, and then introduced me to the class.

The class started to smirk, as I took my seat.

After about 45 minutes of doing Equations, i get really bored.

I pull out a notebook and begin doodling, i flip to a page...but its already written in.

My suicide note. I forgot about it, and left it in my notebook.

I quickly put it away and payed attention to the teacher.

The bell rang, I gathered my stuff as Mr. Smith called me up to his desk.

"Hi Nicole, I've noticed you work really hard in maths and was wondering if you would be able to tutor another student.

"Sure, id love too. "

Okay his name Is Luke Hemmings" That name, the mention of his name made me feel sick, and upset.

It felt like a bullet hit me in the chest. I..I. I couldnt talk, I said okay and left.

Finally, school ended I ran to get to my lockers, Someone knocked my books out of my arms and kicked them across the room.

Luke why do you do this to me!!!?? " WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH" No..noth..nothing.

"Thats what I thought, now get lost"

Wait Luke!! I have to tutor you in Maths by the way.

"Good Luck with that" he spat.

I walked home from the bus stop and entered the house.

"Hey honey how was school?" Okay, I guess. "Alright, oh yeah Nicole?" What?

"Liz called me Luke Hemmings mother, and told me Luke will be coming over on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday for tutoring"

Great, just another way to ruin my life.

I went upstairs and checked my phone, 15 text messages.

I texted Angie first. And then Ashton my other best friend I met a few years ago, we still haven't gotten a chance to hangout since I've been back.

Ashton to Nicole
:Hey
Hey whats up
:Nothing much, I saw you at school crying whats wrong?
Everything
:Do you want me to come over?
Yeah sure
:Okay see you in 5 babes
Bye Ash