Beach Day

I woke up and Ashton's arms were around my waist.

I rolled over and kissed him on the nose waking him up.

Good morning sleepy. "Good Morning, and would you like to go to the beach today?"

Yes, I'd love to!!

He chuckled, "Okay".

I got up and walked to the closet and grabbed a black tank top crop top, and a pair of white shorts to throw over my bathing suit.

I turned the corner to the bathroom, and got my makeup.

I applied a bit of concealer, then powder and finished off with mascara.

I walked out of the bathroom and Ashton was staring at me.

What?

"Nothing, your just so beautiful"

I blushed and giggled.

"So do you want to go now?" He questioned

Yeah!

He grabbed my hand and I smiled leaving for the beach.

We walked to the beach which was around the block.

Ashton spread out two towels, and laid down. I couldn't help but stare.

"What?"

Nothing...I said slightly embarrassed.

I sat down next to him and put on my sun glasses to tan.

When all of a sudden I saw someone who looked a little too firmiliar...Luke fucking Hemmings was at the beach.

I looked over at Ashton and thank god he didn't notice.

Luke's POV

I saw Nicole and Ashton laying down basking in the sun.

I smirked, I have just the idea to get back at her for leaving me.

I grabbed a bucket that no one was using, and walked to the shore line.

I filled it with water and walked over to Nicole and Ashton.

Nicole's POV

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke walking near me and Ashton, thinking he wasn't going to do anything, I closed my eyes.

I was wrong.. He poured ice cold water all over me and Ashton. He laughed and started to walk away.

Ashton's POV

LUKE WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!

"For stealing my girl" he smirked.

LUKE SHE HATES YOU THEIR IS NO WAY SHE WOULD LIKE YOU!! YOU'VE MADE HER LIFE HELL!!

"Oh Ashton don't you get it, shes just using you to protect her"

I punched him right in the face as whispered in his ear, "If you ever fucking go near her ill kill you, I mean it Hemmings now get lost!"

Nicole's POV

I started crying, why did Luke have to do this all the time. Why cant he just leave me alone, I have never done anything to him!

Ashton came up to me and grabbed my hand and started walking home.

Ashton, than..thank you for sticking up for me.. I stuttered from crying.

"No problem, princess"