Day Off

Nicole's POV

I woke up, scared and confused of where I was at but then I remembered I was as Ashton's.

I calmed down knowing I was safe. I looked at the time on my phone: 9:25 am.

Yay! Late for school! ASHTON WERE LATE!

"Can we just stay home today, I doubt you want to go either.

Ill get our homework and we can hangout today" Ashton said with a smile.

Okay that sounds like fun! "Oh yeah Nicole can I ask you something?"

That question made me fill with fear, my heart was pounding rapidly.

Yeah? "I noticed your arm last night...why Nicole?"

I started crying, he pulled me closer and rubbed my back comforting me. I had no one to go to, I felt helpless, useless, and ugly.

"Nicole don't say that, your beautiful." Ashton I've been bullied for years, I'm starting to believe all of it.

"Can you stay for a few days?" Umm, what about my mum?

"Ill sneak you back home and you can grab your stuff." Alright sounds good.

Later tonight my mum will probably be at a bar, so do you want to go tonight?

"Sure" Okay its only 3pm so do you want to go to the mall?

"Yeah ill go get ready" Me too.

"Nicole why does it take so long for girls to get ready?" He chuckles.

Ashton calm down its only been 45 minutes. I laugh.

I walk out of the bathroom, Ashton stares at me.

What?? "Your really pretty" he blushes. Ashton your so sweet, I smile.

AT THE MALL

I was walking around and I saw someone...Luke.

My eyes filled with Anger, an hatred. He looked back at me, and fear filled my body.

I held on tighter to Ashton's arm, he must of noticed because he asked me what was wrong.

"Whats wrong Nicole?" I glanced over to Luke and Ashton looked to.

And we walked away, but someone grabbed me..Luke.

I yelled for Ashton, Luke and him started to fight in the middle of the mall.

"ASHTON STOP" they continued to fight. "ASHTON PLEASE STOP" I grabbed his arm and tugged him behind me until we got out of the mall.

SKIP CAR RIDE