Fights

Nicole's POV

We get home and I fall back onto the couch.

Ashton begins to yell. "Why did you do that, I needed to show him that he cant mess with you anymore!"

He starts getting angrier and starts to break stuff. ASHTON STOP!

"NO!" He begins to step closer to me, I have a wave of fear rush over my body.

Ashton don't hurt me..His eyes were filled with rage.

I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door.

I was running down the street for minutes, until I accidentally ran into someone.

Omg im so sorry, I didnt mean to! I look up at the person. Luke? "Nicole?" Luke dont hurt me please dont.

"Nicole its okay I wont hurt you why are you running?"

Why would you care! I spat.

Luke's POV

Nicole Im truthfully sorry of how Ive been treating you in the last years.

I really don't know how much I can apologize.

When I first saw you I really didn't know how to come over and talk to you.

I thought you were such a loving girl, the way you acted around your friends made me smile like an idiot.

But I really didn't know how to talk to you so the only way for me was to bully you.

This was the worst mistake I've ever made because now you hate me for life and I understand that, but I really didn't mean to hurt you.

I let my anger out in the worst way possible and hurt you which wasn't meant to be and I regret letting it out on you and Ashton.

I only wanted you to notice me because...Because...I have fallen in love with you even though it may not seem that way..I just..

Nicole's POV

I leaned closer and kissed him, making him stop talking... I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was so happy to be with him for once.