Hope You Like My Grapes

I didn't realize how hungry I was until Luke said that. I don't know how I didn't realize that but the mention of food made my stomach growl.

Which caught the attention of everyone in the cabin.

Luke looks at me with his beaded necklace swinging from his neck. "Looks like someone's hungry." He stated. With everyone laughing in reply.

"Welcome to Cabin Eleven Y/N."

It wasn't long when Luke called all of us to fall in. I was dragged by everyone to the common yard. Everyone lined up in seniority with my being dragged in the line where I was between a kid that seemed about my age and to my surprise someone younger. With everyone being in a long line I really took notice how many people were in the cabin. I couldn’t count all of them because some might be behind other kids but it's roughly around twenty. No wonder that cabin is a mess. This only leaves me to wonder are these people in this camp for the same reason as me? But that thought was interrupted when Luke walked in front of everyone with his warmed hearted face turning a bit more cold. 

Soon other people came from the different cabins, probably the other campers. Lining up in the line with their head counselor standing up in front. Except five of the cabins not having any cabins making me curious but not leaving me any time to think about it before Luke said us off. Said us off where you may ask, well I have no idea but food is involved and I am too hungry to ask questions.

We started to march up a hill. The beautiful night sky above us, the moonlight hugging the trees of the woods. I would be completely lost if it wasn't for the campers in front of me leading the way. At first I thought it was just the moonlight tricking me but girls started to appear from the trees.

So my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, girls were coming out of the trees and that wasn't all. Satyrs ran from the field towards us with a couple of them playing music with their pipes. Girls that came out of nowhere sprinted out the water, running uphill.

"This is strange." I said. Not meaning to say that out loud. I closed my mouth shut hoping no one heard me.

"That's Camp Half Blood for you." Commented a Hermes kid sprinting past me to the top of the hill.

When we made it to the top of the hill, a pavilion. At first I didn't recognize it, actually I didn't even know what it was until someone said here's the pavilion. Torches we're around its marble columns spreading, the light hugging on to the columns showing the polished marble detail. A central fire in a brazer burner was brighter than the touches giving off more light around the pavilion.

Tables were spread across the pavilion, a white cloth was on top that had a purple trim around the edge of it. It seemed it was enough for every cabin, even the ones that had no campers but  the only thing I should be thinking about is how I will sit. A table this size wouldn't be able to seat everyone.

Somehow the table was able to hold us. While trying to find a place at the table it came to my realization that this place is making less sense every second. People appeared from trees, as well as people rushing out of the water and now this, all around twenty of us are able to sit down on this table.

I struggle to put both of my hands on the table. The people next to me seemed lighter than they look, so adjusting myself wasn't hard. The only thing that I was questioned more than how we all are able to sit down is when will there be food.

Sadly I didn't get any food at the moment. What I did get was Chiron stomping his hoof. He was standing next to a picnic table way too small for him next to guess who Mr.D. Man, I hate that guy. 

After a while with everyone chatting and starting to die down.

"To the god's!" Raising his glass. Everyone responded by raising their cups up, reminding me of a football team.