Hello

Hello everyone I'm Y/N L/N I'm the main character or is it that you're the main character. I honestly have no idea, I'm just here to tell you a message before the story starts. So for those who think they are a half-blood or demigod if you prefer. If you think you are one of us congra-.

What? Oh, right I was supposed to say that. Okay, okay, uh okay, Annabeth let me finish this already, go bother Percy. What? Yes, I will be ready by dinner..... What do you mean I won't if I keep makiiiinnnng and she's gone......

Well anyway where was I, right. If you think you are one of us then you have probably noticed you aren't like other kids. You are probably asking yeah I know but do you know? Well yeah I do, you can't focus, English is hard to read, you can't stay in place for to long. A lot of demigods have this. Anyway if you are one of us you are in great danger. Being a half-blood isn't as fun as it seems. Yes you go to a great camp and meet lots of people but you also meet death a couple of times and stop breathing the final time so if you aren't, read on with no care in the world but if you are, be careful because you realizing you are a demigod monsters will appear at your door sooner or later.