14 ❥ devil in disguise

Start from the beginning

"You're an idiot. Did it ever occur to you that they could have been faking it?" I sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

I seriously don't know how this man's head works.

"Well...no" He hesitates.

"Thank god I'm the fucking brains of this operation."

"You may be the brains but I got the sex appeal" He smirks.

"The only reason you have "more" sex appeal than me is because you fuck anything that has a vagina. The only girls you haven't fucked in our grade is Arya Ali because she's a fucking prude and the new bitch Catalina."

"I'm getting to those two. I'm trying to break a record." He smirks.

Is he being serious right now?

God, I hope this fucking plan works.

"Hey Cam, do me a favor?" I ask in a fake polite tone.

"What's up babycakes?"

*barfs up dinner*

"Shut the hell up," I say, my smile dropping.

The only reason I'm working with this fucking idiot is because I owe him.

He helped me make Asher jealous a few months ago at a party which led to Ash and I hooking up again and almost getting back together if Xander didn't get in the way.

Fucking prick.

He came up to me before the dance and asked me to help him make Liliana jealous because he knows I'm the only girl who can get under her skin.

Look, I can't stand Xu but I have to admit, she's fucking intimidating...I mean not to me but I've literally seen people refuse to look her in the eye as if she were Medusa or something.

It could be that or that she's really ugly.

Either works.

However, once we got to the dance, I made it my mission to fuck up her dress. It was gorgeous and begging to be ruined, so I "accidentally" ran into her and spilled my drink all over her. I mean that was our plan, after all, I was gonna fuck up her night and Cameron was gonna be her knight in shining armor and help her out.

Yet we got blindsided when she said that she had a boyfriend who just so happened to be a sexy-ass named Jesse Ramirez.

I've been trying to get with him for years. there's just something about musicians that just want to make a girl act up.

You know?

Anyways, he always refused because of Asher.

Speaking of Asher, I glance back at the street and watch as Catalina makes her way into what I believe is Xander's Range Rover while Asher just watches. Catalina just looks out the window probably hoping for her fucking Prince Charming to run after her.

Well guess what bitch, Asher doesn't run after you, you run back to him.

That's what my dumbass did...and is still doing.

God, I'm fucking pathetic.

I watch as Asher makes his way back into his car and slam his hands on the steering wheel about 7 times causing the horn to blast.

He's so hot when he's mad.

We also have the best sex when he's pissed off...which is 90% of the time.

I quickly whip out my phone and open our texts:

I'm serious about what I said, be at my house at 11. I'll be waiting <3

"Ok well, we need a new plan?" Cam says suddenly.

"Uh, why? Our plan is working perfectly right now." I shrug.

"No, YOUR plan is working perfectly right now but as far as I know, Liliana is taken and you know I want her back."

"The only reason you want her back is because your fucking family loves her and your parents told you that they wouldn't allow you to get your part of the inheritance unless you end up with her."

That causes him to pause and glare at me.

"How did you-"

"As I said, I'm the brains of this operation and as the brains, I have to research everything and everyone. Including you."

"Fuck- you cannot tell anyone!" He stutters.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," I reassure him.

It's only safe with me as long as he doesn't fuck anything up.

As much of a "bad boy" rep he has, Cameron is also lowkey a softy.

Especially when it comes to Liliana Xu.

"Don't worry Cam, I'll make sure you get Lili and your money as long as you help me with Asher. Deal?" I reach out my hand for him to shake.

"Deal." He replies as he shakes my hand.

We go on to continue our dinner and talk about our plan when I suddenly feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I look down and a smile automatically appears on my face.

"What happened? What's got you all smiley?" Cameron asks suddenly.

"Asher," I say

"Huh?"

"I'll explain later but right now I gotta go!" I say as I grab my bag and slowly stand up.

"Wait what? You promised we would split the bill!" He quietly yells.

"Are you a gentleman?"

"What?"

"Just answer the question, Cam."

"I would like to think I am, why?"

"Gentleman...always pay the bill," I smirk before I reach down, give a kiss on the cheek and make my way out of the restaurant.

"Screw you Calemine!" I hear Cam yell as I get into my car.

I just laugh and quickly start my car engine but not before whipping out my phone.

Ash <3

I'm on my way.

He could try to deny me all he wants but he will always want me.

I quickly reply:

I knew you would come back. I mean you always do.

He's clearly irritated because he doesn't respond but that means great sex so I'm not complaining.

Asher Phoenix can try and deny me all he wants but he'll always come back to me, especially after all I did for him that night.

----------Author's Note----------

Jeez, miss Madison has zero remorse for anyone. And what the hell did she mean by that night? Guess we'll find out soon...

-Pradabagg

Word Count: 1375