"I thought the fans needed some kind of cuteness for the day... Or maybe just I did.", he answered laughing before turning off the TV. 
"Oh… Ehm… Since Tanya and I were sleeping in different rooms I kind of took the guest room. I am gonna change the sheets pretty quickly, hopefully you don't mind my stuff lying around." 

"I give a shit about the sheets. Honestly. All I want is sleep. Or does it smell like forest?", she winked at him and made her way with Sean to the bedrooms. He was picking out some clothes from the wardrobe, not facing her whilst Lana started to get into her Pjs, which was nothing she hadn't done before while Sean was in the same room. As an actress she was used to that in many ways. Additionally Sean had seen her half naked before because of problems she had with the costumes of the evil queen. Whenever her boobs were falling out, Sean would stand in front of her to block the view for others until she had fetched everything. 

"My God that bra was killing me the whole day. I wasn't expecting to be that active when I put it on this morning.", she said laughing and pulled a simple top over her head. 

"These things look inhumane as well sometimes. Well enjoy your bra-less night. I am off to the other room.", Sean smiled goodnight and went to get some hours of sleep himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Lana was woken up the next morning by Leo who had jumped on her bed and made himself all cozy underneath her - well Seans - blanket. He didn't hold back cuddling the black-haired woman and was now lying almost on top of her which made Lana chuckle even though it was getting quite uncomfortable. She kissed him on the cheek whilst trying to sit up with Leo still on her lap. 

"Good morning", Lana managed to say in a rough tone because her body was clearly not ready to be woken up yet. 

"Is your Daddy up already?", She asked and searched for her phone to have a look at the time. Shoot it was seven already. The kids had to go to school in 40 minutes. 

"No Daddy was asleep, as well as Flynn and Amélie. She was sleeping with Daddy.", he announced in his toddler's voice which made Lana's eyes grow bigger. They truly overslept because nothing was ready. No lunchbox, no kids, no breakfast. Nothing. She jumped out of bed which wasn't her greatest idea because soon after she could feel a stingy pain in her head for standing up too fast. After Lana managed to look straight again she sent Leo off to Sean's room to gently wake him up whilst she changed into some leggings, a sports bra, and a simple shirt for the day. Lana didn't bother to put on any makeup, just pulled her hair back into a ponytail and reached for some cream to look a bit more awake. She nearly ran into Sean when she left her room. He was only wearing his pajama bottoms since it was quite warm that night and clearly didn't take the time to change. 

Sean looked at her with widened eyes that were just as full of panic as her own. 

"I am gonna wake Flynn, dress the kids and you're gonna put some clothes on and make breakfast?", Lana suggested which made Sean nod a couple of times in agreement before running off to his room again. 

Lana made her way to Flynn, woke him up gently, and told him that they were on a strict timeline since they were already late. She pulled out his school uniform, placed it on his bed, and let him change before she helped Leo get into his. 

"Alright, everyone downstairs.", she said after brushing through the boy's hair. Lana went right behind him, smiling at Sean who was apparently struggling with the Toaster. Flynn and Leo went straight for some cereal whilst Lana helped Sean to prepare their lunch boxes for school. They actually managed to make it just on time. 

"Thank you so much for everything.", Sean said quickly whilst he was placing the kids into their car seats. 

"No worries. That's why I am here. I am gonna take Amélie to a park this morning before it gets too hot. Do you know when you will be back?", Lana asked, knowing that Sean would go to the hospital after he dropped off the boys.