Ch. 16, Sweet

Y/n's pov:

My whole body hurts. I wake up in Peter's room. I quickly shoot up and take off the blankets and find my legs still there. I start crying uncontrollably. Peter wakes up next to me.

Peter: "Darling, what's the matter?"

Y/n: "Did you kill them?"

Peter: "Kill who?" he looks slightly nervous but proceeds.

Peter: "Why would I kill anyone Y/n?"

I'm confused. What's happening right now. I get up and stretch my arms. They are both fine. I run to the window, and there isn't a trace of any locks on the window.

Peter: "Darling are you feeling alright? I think you should come back and lie down."

I instead run to the front door and open it with ease. I look at the drive way and see a car instead of a van. What? I start running away as fast as possible. Either way this is my time to escape. I get a text from my phone.

Peter: "Darling, please don't get hurt out there. When you are done come back in bed with me."

He's not even coming after me. I reply to him.

Y/n: "How did we meet?"

Peter: "I think you should come back and lie down if you don't even remember how we met."

I walk back to the house and go to our room. I sit next to him and he hugs me.

Peter: "I'm not sure what happened but I'll take care of you, I promise."

I cry in his arms. Is this a dream? A world where Peter never hurt me or anyone? He's perfect like this. I feel dizzy as I pass out in his warm embrace.

Word count: 283

I'm posting another chapter right after this. Made this one short for the context:P