Ch. 3, Flowers

*gore and smut warning*

Peter's pov:

I climb out the window from dear Y/n's room and close the window this time. She seemed to make a fuss about the window always being open. I'll make sure to keep it closed for my darling. That was a close call. I almost lost control around her again. I've been doing this with her at least once a week. She falls in love with me for 10 minutes, and then she realizes the situation she's in. I wish she would do the things she does at night to me outside her apartment.

I hop into my van and drive about a street away and stop to sleep for a little bit.

--6 am--

It should be time for Y/n to wake up now, I wish she could remember everything we did last night. The way she looked at me, it was almost as though she was begging for me to take her away. I take a look in the backseat where Lucy lies. That slut has been ruining Y/n's life, but thankfully now that I have come into it, she can't ruin it any more. I'll be sure to take Y/n away and bring her so much happiness. I open the backseat and pull Lucy out. I drag her roughly across the ground and lay her against a tree. I look around to see if there were any cars or street lights and see none. I pull a knife out of my back pocket and stab her. I stab her again. And again, and again, and again. I can't stop. I just can't stop. I slightly chuckle to myself. She deserves every single blow to her.

Peter: "That's what you get you selfish bitch." Her body lays there lifeless. "You can't hurt Y/n anymore. She's mine, all mine." I smile and lick the blood. "Even you're blood is disgusting." I spit the blood out onto her mangled face.

I grab her body and hoist it onto my shoulder and throw it into a pre-dug hole. I take off all my clothes and put them into the hole. I grab a match that was in the pocket of my pants and lit it on fire. I know how to hide evidence, I've been watching too many crime documentaries, and serial killing movies to know how to do this. I've been studying how to do this, and it feels so good to remove the toxic waste from Y/n's life. I feel my dick grow thinking about Y/n. I look down and smile.

Peter: "I'll save you for tomorrow.." I smirk and look at the fire that's almost burnt out.

I cover the hole and go back into the van and put on some spare clothes I had. I look down at the bulge in my pants. God, I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow...I unzip my pants and begin to stroke my dick. I look at the picture of Y/n that's on the dash. I begin to speed up my strokes and moan her name out a couple of times.

Peter: "You don't know what you do to me Y/n! I want you to see this, I want you to see me, darling!" My face is red and as I say Y/n's name again, I came all over my pants. "I guess I couldn't wait for you darling, I'm sorry."

Y/n's pov:

I remember everything from last night. My face burns a bright crimson red as I bury my face in my hands. Am I seriously in love with a stalker? I need to get ready for work before I think about this. I grab my work clothes and put them on, and fix my hair into a ponytail. I check the time and grab my keys to leave for work.

I walk into the Diner and Tk was there to greet me for my morning shift.

Tk: "Good morning Y/n."

Y/n: "Good morning coworker." We both chuckled at my comment.

Tk: "Jeez, you look like you haven't gotten a wink of sleep. Did something keep you up?"

I looked away embarrassed. I can't just tell him a stalker climbed into my window in the middle of the night, and almost fucked me.

Y/n: "Just a horror movie I was watching kind of scared me. It's no big deal though." Tk looks at me a little concerned but nods their head.

Tk: "Alright, whatever you say. Anyways here come our first customers, I already prepped the back, so all you have to do is take the orders for a few hours until break okay?"

I nod my head. I approach the customer who was a sweet old woman. It was refreshing to have somebody have a sweet attitude towards me at the Diner. Most people will end up throwing a fit or blaming me for something that's not remotely my fault. I take in the moments with that woman as much as I could, because I knew that in a couple of minutes that it was gonna change.

--3 hours later, to break now--

Y/n: "Whew." I sigh and wipe the sweat off of my forehead and look at Tk. They smile and give me a thumbs up.

Tk: "That was quite a crowd of people. I hope they haven't been rough with you today."

Y/n: "Unfortunately, when is that ever going to be the case? I mean, all you have to do is look at my uniform and see the messes that people throw at me." I give a glare towards Tk.

Tk: "Sorry." Tk smiles awkwardly.

Y/n: "It's time for me to go on break anyways, I'll see you in 30." I take off my apron and hang it up on the coat hanger near the office.

I walk out of the diner for my break and just go around town. I've always wanted to go to the flower shop down the street. Maybe I'll drop by there and smell them or something. I walk into the store and I hear a gentle ding noise as I enter through the door. I walk over to where the roses are and smell them. They smell nice. I see somebody next to me out of the corner of my eye, not really thinking much of it.

??: "U-um, hello."

I jumped a little bit, not expecting to hear a familiar voice.

Peter: "Jumpy one aren't ya?"

I slowly look over to see HIM. I see Peter. He's here. Why am I so relieved to see him. I just want to run into his arms. I'm already so upset because of work. Please take me away.

Y/n: "P-peter...?"

He jumped when I said that and gave me a scared look.

Peter: "H-how did you know my name?!"

Y/n: "Do you not remember..?" Peter tilted his head in confusion.

Peter: "Remember what?"

Y/n: "L-last night..." I look away blushing profusely. Peter's face turned from shock to embarrassment.

Peter: "How do you remember that?!"

Y/n: "I'm not sure..." He looks at me and seems a bit scared.

Peter: "I'm so sorry Y/n, I wasn't trying to freak you out, I just couldn't help myself and I-" I cut him off by giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

Y/n: "It's alright. If I'm going to be honest, I enjoyed your company." I gave him a warm smile, and he smiled back.

Peter: "W-well if it's really alright, then will you go on a date with me?"

I blush at his question and look into his eyes and smile.

Y/n: "Yes!" For some reason, my heart raced around him. Why do I like him so much? He's a stalker, and a creep, and tall, and handsome, and sweet, and his scent is so nice. Gosh, he has the same cologne on right now. What am I talking about?! I'm a lost cause.

Peter gently touches my waist and looks at me.

Peter: "Does tomorrow at the park sound good?" I nod my head at him. "6 pm?" I nod my head a second time. "Sounds like a date then." He smirks at me and slowly moves his finger up my waist and then lets go. "See you tomorrow darling~"

He walked out of the flower shop and I was standing there in shock as to what had just happened. I just accepted a date from my stalker. Why did I accept it?! He's probably a creep who just wants to get into my pants, but he has such a kind heart to me...

Am I really in love with my stalker?

Word Count: 1468

One word, "yuh"
Anyways hope some of y'all actually like this