Ch. 7, Spaghetti

*smut warning*

Y/n's pov:

The way Peter looks at me makes my stomach flutter with butterflies. He licks his finger and looks at me and tells me I taste amazing. He stands up over my weak body and puts his clothes back on. I sit up and look at him.

Y/n: "Do I get to see the photo now?" I giggle.

Peter: "I'm still embarrassed by it, but how could I say no to the show you just put on for me?" He smirks, then smiles.

He grabs the photo and walks towards me. I pull up my pants so I don't sit there awkwardly on the couch. He sits next to me and slowly pulls out the photo. 

Peter: "Please don't laugh.." He looks away embarrassed.

The photo shows him smiling with long black hair and emo clothes on. I love it so much. I'm kinda jealous.

Y/n: "You look hot if I'm gonna be honest." I look up at him.

Peter: "Y-you're not gonna laugh or make fun of me?"

Y/n: "No? I used to be emo too. It's so much fun putting on clothes that aren't traditional. And may I say, your makeup was way better than what I could do."

Peter: "I-if I'm gonna be honest, I'd still totally wear that today, but I don't think it would be appropriate with my job."

Y/n: "What DO you do?"

Peter: "I work as a reviewer of sorts. I get sent products, I review them, and then they pay me. Plus I get to keep them."

Y/n: "So wait, are you like, a Youtuber???"

Peter: "In a way, you could say that." He winks at me. "But I'm not a secret famous person or anything." 

Y/n: "That's so cool though. So you get paid to keep products and give them a review? I wish I could do that."

Peter: "There's no need to even have a job if you rely on me." He leans against the wall and smirks. "I'll take care of you forever."

I blush at this. Never work again? Is this real? Could I really never have to work again? 

Y/n: "Y-you're sure I'd never had to work again?"

Peter: "As long as you don't want to." He smiles at me.

I imagine a life without working. A life with Peter by my side every day I wake up, and a life where I can relax and never have to stress again. This sounds like a dream.

Y/n: "Please pinch me." I look at Peter and plead. 

He looks over at me and laughs.

Peter: "I'm not going to pinch you, darling." He chuckles again.

I look down at my arm and pinch myself.

Y/n: "Ouch, this is real. You're real." I run into his arms and hug him.

Y/n: "I'm never gonna leave."

Peter: "If you do I might have to kill you." He says jokingly.

I feel myself get a little uncomfortable. Should I honestly trust him this much? My heart is pleading me to stay, but my gut is screaming to go. 

Peter: "Are you hungry?" He says to ease the tension.

Y/n: "Maybe." I say with a smug face.

Peter: "I'm not a great cook, but I'll see what I can whip up!" He scratches the back of his head as he says that. 

Maybe I'm just overreacting. He wouldn't really kill me, right? Although, I do wanna stay here forever. It's a beautiful and cozy home, and he's so kind to me. What if I wanna visit Lucy. Oh my gosh speaking of Lucy, I wonder if she's home right now. I take out my phone and find Lucy's contact. I text her. "Are you home yet?" I sit down on the couch and wait for a response.