Ch. 10, Car Seat

*Smut warning, and slight abuse warning*

Y/n's pov:

The therapist gives me odd vibes. She looks like a hooker instead of a therapist, and she's wearing unprofessional makeup for this environment. The room is fairly normal, but she just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Y/n: "I'm here as Peters friend, is that okay?"

The therapist sneers.

Therapist: "Yeah, yeah of course babe. Sit right down next to Peter."

I sit down next to him. He seems incredibly uncomfortable and looks away a bit disgusted to look at the woman.

Therapist: "Now what did we say about eye contact babe?" She smirks.

Peter slowly looks towards her but looks like he's forcing throw up to stay down.

Therapist: "Shall we do our *normal* activities? Or should we do something a little different sweetheart?"

Peter: "Usual." He says bluntly without emotion. 

Therapist: "Alright, time to start."

She turns the lights off and it becomes pitch black in the room. I hear shuffling, but I can't see anything. I hear a zip and then the sound of touching.

Y/n: "What the hell is going on?!" I say abruptly. This sounds like a sex cult.

The therapist turns on the lights and shows an unzipped bag with a fleshlight. It has my picture on it.

Therapist: "How about you show her what we do every week?" She motions to Peter.

Peter: "I'm not sure if I want to." He looks away like he's about to burst and throw up.

Therapist: "You have no choice, babe."

She grabs peter and the fleshlight, and she puts it in Peter's face. It appears he can't breathe. She grabs the rope from behind her and ties him down to the chair.

Therapist: "Mine, mine, mine, mine." She chants in his ear. "She's yours. Kill her, fuck her, do whatever the fuck you want. She's your property."

I get up outraged and push the therapist away.

Y/n: "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!"

I'm extremely pissed. I pull off the fleshlight and throw it at the therapist's face. A small picture of me falls out. I ignore it since there are larger issues at hand.

Y/n: "IS THIS A JOKE?!"

The therapist doesn't respond. I quickly untie Peter and try to look him in the eyes, but it appears he's passed out.

Y/n: "WHAT DID YOU DO TO PETER?!" I scream.

The therapist refuses to respond. I glare at her while I try my absolute best to hoist Peter onto my shoulders. He's so skinny, but he weighs so much. It must all be in his height.

Y/n: "FUCK YOU! THIS IS WHY HE'S SO FUCKED UP!"

I drag Peter out as I hear her laugh. The people at the front desk are confused as I drag Peter out. I grab his car keys from his pants and unlock the driver's side and try to put him in his seat. I close the door and go to my side and sit down. I close my door and look at him concerned. I hope he's going to be okay. I look down at my phone to pass the time.

-Sometime later-

I hear soft waking-up moans. I look over and see Peter waking up. In pure excitement, I go over the middle cup holders and hug Peter.