Ch. 11, Instincts

*mild smut warning*

Y/n's pov:

I sat in Peter's lap not getting up and just hugging him. 

Peter: "Do you not want me to clean this up, darling?" He chuckles a little.

Y/n: "Oh! Sorry." I get up and Peter puts a towel under my seat, and then I sit down. 

I fiddle with my fingers as I look away embarrassed. 

Y/n: "S-sorry, we were supposed to be going home." 

Peter: "Don't be sorry, darling. I enjoyed it~" He winked. 

My cheeks burn when he says that. 

Y/n: "Moving on... Shall we go home and find you a new therapist?"

Peter: "I suppose." He smiles at me. "You're adorable."

Y/n: "Where did that come from?" I say all flustered. 

Peter: "I've never exactly had anyone defend me like that before. I guess my instincts about you being mine were true." He says that as hearts form in his eyes. 

I blush and move close to his cheek. I kiss it softly and then lean back into my seat and look out the window embarrassed. Peter looks shocked and touches his cheek with his hand and blushes. 

Peter: "H-here." He motions my pants to me. "Put them on before we leave." He looks away blushing. 

I grab them and put them on. He starts the car and we buckle ourselves up. He drives away from the awful place. I wonder how the hell she even got hired there. I look out the window and watch as we pass by multiple towns, then mountains. The mountains are the best part about driving with him. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I would never wanna leave here. Wait. I almost completely forgot about- Peter cuts off my train of thought.

Peter: "What do you want to eat when we get home?" 

Y/n: "Could I cook you up a surprise?" I smile.

Peter: "Alright." He looks away smiling.

We pull up at his house and he opens my door. He carries me out bride style.

Y/n: "W-what are you doing!? I can walk on my own." I say flushed.

Peter comes close to my ear.

Peter: "I love you so much Y/n."  

He proceeds to walk into the house seemingly ignoring what I said. He passes by everything until we reach our room. He opens the door and lays me on the bed and pins me down.

Peter: "Get changed, darling. Then you can cook." He says sweetly. 

Peter leans down and kisses me and then stops pinning me down. I get up and change out of my clothes to some that are already on the dresser. It's a really cute outfit. It's some overalls with a floral crop top. I throw my hair in a bun because I felt like it would fit perfectly with the outfit. I walk into the kitchen and see Peter in there. He gives me a little wave and smiles. I smile back. 

Peter's pov:

Y/n is about to cook something special for us. I'm incredibly excited about this. I can't cook for crap, so I'm glad someone in the family will be able to cook for our kids. She seems to throw things together magically and whipped things around. I sat down on the couch and peered from the top spying on her. She's so perfect, not to mention that her outfit is so cute on her. I knew it would be adorable on her. She pulls out her phone and hooks it to the echo dot I have in the kitchen. She starts playing music at a low volume and does a little jam.

Y/n: "Are you ready for this epic cooking battle?" She says confidently.

Peter: "Who are you battling?" 

Y/n: "I don't know. It just sounded cool." 

We both laugh. She continues to throw the concoctions to get her and throws something in the oven. It smells wonderful in the house right now. While it cooks she cleans the dishes while shaking her butt to the music. She's so beautiful. I can't help but get up and walk up behind her while she's dancing and washing the dishes. I kiss her neck and grab her waist.

Y/n: "What's this for?" 

Peter: "I can't help it. You're so beautiful. I want you to have my kids."

She stops moving as she slowly turns her head to me. 

Y/n: "K-kids?!"

I kiss her after she says that and whisper in her ear. 

Peter: "Yes, darling." 

I gently blow against her neck and walk back to the couch and watch her again. She finishes up the dishes and hears the timer go off. Y/n looks into the oven and pulls something out. It smells and looks amazing. She grabs whipped cream out of the fridge and puts some on the middle of it. 

Y/n: "Peach Cobbler, my specialty."

I walk over and observe it. It looks very pretty and smells amazing. She grabs a knife and cuts me a piece and puts it on a plate. 

Y/n: "Tell me how good it is." She says smiling.

I take the knife and put a small piece into my mouth. The flavors melt onto my tongue, I can taste just the right about of sweetness, and it goes so well with the peaches she put in it. I taste something else. 

Peter: "Is there cinnamon in here?" 

Y/n: "Aha, you figured me out." She says like I had figured out a puzzle.

Peter: "It tastes amazing, darling. But not as amazing as you." I say as I moved closer to her.

Y/n: "Hey, hey, hey, we just did it."

Peter: "I can always go for more."  I smirk and pull her close to me. 

Y/n: "If I'm gonna be quite honest, I'm not really in the mood for it right now." She looks away. 

Peter: "Is there something wrong? Do you need me to get you something?" I say concerningly.

Y/n: "No, there's nothing wrong. I just don't feel like being overwhelmed by your body right now." She says as she walks away casually.

Peter: "D-did I hurt you in the car? I'm so sorry Y/n!" I hope I didn't hurt her.

Y/n: "You didn't hurt me. Peter, I'm simply not in the mood right now."

Peter: "Alright, I'm sorry." 

Y/n: "Besides, we need to find you a new therapist." 

Peter: "Awe." I say upset. 

We walk together to our room and she sits in my office chair.

Y/n: "Let's get started."

Word count: 1044

I actually posted something today.