Chapter Twenty Nine

Author pov

The bright light of the morning sun hit the broken glass pieces on the floor make it shine through the room…….. While slade moretti sat in the bed dressed in his usual suit staring the women laying on the bed sleeping……… his usual cold sinisterous green eyes filled with the warmth kept looking at his cigno, his wife, his queen…….. When the reflection of light from the broken mirror hits is face making him look at the room…… seeing the completely destroyed room his lips curled into an smirk while flashes of last night played in his mind……… turning his head back to cigno slade raised his hand and went near his sleeping cigno…….. While his hands tucked back the hair which covering her face softly caressing her soft cheeks……… there was something about this women which made him behave differently from the first time he saw her……… her golden Amber eyes, her silky honey like skin and those lush Curves of her body drove him to the insanity……. But more importantly her intelligent mind, her thinking and her actions with the kind heart attracted him more…….. He knew they were pole apart in almost every way yet same by the darkness filled in their hearts………

She was the only women who made his cold dark heart beat faster…….. The Enchantress who enchanted his heart making it only beat for her……… Caressing her soft cheeks his eyes glanced to her red swollen lips trailing down her neck and chest……. Only to see the dark red marks filled in her honey skin screaming that she belonged to him…….. While his other hand touched his clothed chest where his cigno marked him last night…….. Unknowingly an rare smile formed in his lips she was the only women dared to mark him when no-one did…….. More importantly he loved the every bit of feeling of owned by his cigno only by her…….. She was his just like the way he was her’s he will bring hell to whoever dare to come in between them…….. He was still pissed off at his cigno for what she did at last night…….. He had never touched any women ever since he took her virginity………. She was the only women who made him carve for her each and every second like oxygen…….. He was fucking bastard yet he remind loyal to her even when he thought she died in the blast……..

“I didn’t touch any women my cigno you are the only women I have been with past one year” he said looking at her sleeping form…….. “And you’re the only women I want in my life cigno” he said truthfully……. He leaned close to her and softly placed his lips on hers giving her an soft kiss…….. The moment his lips touched hers he felt the sparks running through his body…….. Pulling away he pecked her forehead and stared at her caressing her golden brown hair slowly…….. “You’re only mine Ianira Slade  moretti” he said While his thumb caressed her swollen lips…….. Standing up from the bed he gave her an one kiss in her forehead before walking out of the room……… the moment he walked out of the room ira opened her eyes sitting up in the bed slowly and looked At the direction of the door…….. She heard his each and every words loud and clearly making her think deeply……… when she heard his words she felt the sincerity and truth in his words…….. She knew slade moretti do threaten people around though he never lied…….. What are you trying to play slade moretti she thought in her mind still wondering about his weird behaviour………

Ira let out an sigh looking at the room condition while she stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready………. Walking inside the nursery ira asked Louisa to clean the master bedroom and started nursing his sons…….. Seeing the worse condition of the room Louisa frowned in confusion and worry…… she had no idea what happened between them last night all she knew was both of them looked fine this morning…….. Letting out an sigh Louisa started cleaning the room praying to god that nothing happens to ira and Slade……… one week has passed since that night while ira kept on continuing her training……. It was an late afternoon while ira was playing with her sons when she got an interesting invitation by mail……… reading the content in the card an lazy smirk formed in her lips looking at the card…… right at the moment Slade walked inside the room and saw his cigno smirking at something making him frown slightly…….. Walking near her he saw the familiar black card with golden print in her hand making him stunned…….. Seeing the card his eyes flashed dangerous glint when he heard “it seems like father-in-law wanted me to attend his birthday party” ira said cooly…….. While Slade looked at his cigno who had an smirk in her lips making his lips twitch an little……..