Chapter Six

Slade pov

“The Russians are silent” Nico said sitting in the chair in front of me while his tone had an edge……. “I know” I said looking at him understanding what is going on his my mind…… it’s been an week since our meeting with Russians went disaster…….. “They are planning something they won’t be quiet after what we did” Nico said tensed……. Two days ago we raided and destroyed their warehouse burning it down…… “we are keeping an close eye on them if they make an move we will know” I said looking at Nico who is my best friend and second in command…….. “Hmmm” he said deeply thinking about something in his mind while I looked at him raising my eyebrows…… “are you still going to marry Silvia???” he asked out of nowhere……. “Yes” I said giving him an blank look……. I know he did not like Bianchi family especially that Aldo Bianchi who is soon to be my father in law is nothing but an two faced bastardo……. It was just an business deal between both Bianchi and moretti family…… at 32 I knew I have to marry some bitch and produce heir so why not that Bianchi bitch…….silvia Bianchi is an spoiled princess of Bianchi family who is nothing but an fottuto puttana(fucking whore) who loves to spread her legs for men’s…….

If its not for her father who promised me I will get his business after marriage I would have never agreed to marry that whore……. All I have to marry that bitch and make sure she cares my heir after that I can kill her and her family........ “You know after marriage that fucking Bianchi will sniff into our business more” Nico said snarling……. “If he does I will kill him” I said gritting my teeth when I heard an knock on my door……. I saw Gustino my third in command walking inside the room with an dark glint in his eyes……. “I have an important information capo” he said looking at me…… “our guards saw some Russian are sniffing around the mansion” he said while I let out an series of curse figlio di puttana(son of bitch)……. “Tighten the security around the mansion and make sure not to let anyone out or in” I said growling in anger…… “si capo”(yes boss) Nico and gus said nodding there head……. All the sudden we heard an loud knock on the door….. I saw one of my men walking Insiding carrying an box in his hand tensed……. “We got this box just delivered capo(boss)” he said placing the box on the table…… looking at the box it had an stopwatch and an note saying you have twenty five minutes written in it…….

“Cazzo”(fuck) I said standing up from my seat fuming in rage……. “I want all of our places to be swiped out now” I said walking out of the room raging……. While Nico and gus followed me behind hot on my heels….. “Make sure not to let anyone out” I said growling out…… “si capo” my mens said immediately started pulling out their phones……. Right now I, Nico and gus are on our way to my mansion driving our car madly…… “we checked our warehouses its clean” Nico said tensed while I realised something in my mind…… “Cazzo (fuck) call the mansion guards now and tell them not to let anyone in” I said fuming in rage…… I saw my watch only eight minutes remaining while I drove the car faster…….. “Slade” I heard Nico call my name while I growled out “what???”...... “I got an information that silvia just came back from shopping now” Nico said making me tensed…… “figlio di puttana”(son of a bitch) I said gritting my teeth in anger…….. Soon we reached my mansion and got out of the car immediately and saw two maid standing near the car trunk taking out the bags……. “Get the fuck away from the car” I yelled while Nico and i ran towards them while I saw few seconds left in my watch……… I pulled one of the maid away from the car just before the car blasted into the sky…….

Ianira pov

I woke up when I heard an knock on my door sitting up in the bed I saw Anna walking inside……. “I am sorry to disturb you” she said looking at me softly…… “it’s fine Anna” I said wearing my specs and looked at her……. “Silvia is coming back from shopping she wants you to arrange her things” she said sighing…… “I am sorry I know you are sick but I have no option” she said worriedly….. “Its fine I will be there” I said standing up from the bed while Anna left the room for me to get ready……. Today I couldn’t do my chores since I got cold and fever……. Thanks to Stephanie who pushed me into the pool two days ago…… to top it off she again throwed cold water on my head yesterday making me catch cold and fever……. Louisa was kind enough to let me take rest today while i was trying to sleep until Anna interrupted……. Sighing I changed into my uniform and tied my chair wearing my specs I came out……. I still feel so tired and exhausted but having no option I walked to the living room and saw Anna waiting for me…… she gave me an small smile and held my hand comforting me…… after few minutes we heard the car sound while we went out and saw Silvia getting out from the car…….

“Bring my bags from the car fat bitch” Silvia said walking past us…… while me and Anna went and opened the trunk to see its filled with shopping bags…… “didn’t she already have so much then why she is buying again” Anna said rolling her eyes……. While I sighed and started taking out the bags when we heard someone yell…… “Get the fuck away from the car” the monster said while I saw him and Nico running towards us making me frown……. Before I could understand what was happening I was pulled away and fell down……. while I heard an loud blast sound making me close my eyes and let out an scream in fear……. I waited to feel some pain yet I didn’t feel it all I felt was an tight grip on my waist...... My eyes shot open only to see the cold green eyes looking at me……. It took me few seconds to realise what is going on while I grasped in shock…… I was on top of Slade moretti while he is holding my waist in an tight grip……. I pulled away from him stunned when I heard few voices coming from the behind……. Standing up I looked away from him and saw Anna running towards me and hugged me tightly……. “Ohhh my god slay honey are you alright” I heard the screeching voice of Silvia……

Pulling away from Anna I saw silvia running towards the monster and hugging him like her life depending on him……. Turning away I saw the car which silvia came few minutes ago is now burned and gone…… while Louisa came towards us and said something which I didn’t hear clearly while my eyes were focused on the car……. I felt Anna pulling my hand walking away while I followed her quietly still reeling from the blast……. I sat in the chair while Louisa checked my hands searching for any injuries…….. “Are you alright dear???” Louisa said making me come out of my thoughts…….. While I nodded at her and said “I am fine Louisa”……. While she continues to check Anna for injuries we both had few scratches on the arm and nothing…….. “Grazie Dio(thank god) Mr.moretti came on time and saved you guys” Louisa said sighing in relief……. She was right indeed it was him who pulled me away from the blast which I couldn’t understand for some reason…… “you guys go to your room and take rest” Louisa said giving us an small smile……

While me Anna walked back to the maids quarters “wow I can’t believe what just happened” Anna said stunned……. “Thank god we are alive” she said hugging me sidely while I nodded at her and said “yes”…….. “Mr.moretti saved us right on time” she said sighing dreamily…… I shook my head thinking indeed he saved me the same man who tried to kill me saved us…… “dio mio(my god) imagine if only Silvia came back little late she would have died in the blast” she said grasping…… while I let out an grasp realising the blast was to kill her but she escaped……. “Sadly she didn’t die” Anna said scowling making me smile an little…… I knew Anna hated Silvia so much Infact most of the maids hated Silvia……. Anna left me in my room letting me to take rest while I sat down in the bed…… while my mind is filled with the flashes of the blast and that green eyed monster……..

Hello readers, what do you guys think about the chapter????..... Any idea why slade saved her......

There is an slight change on updating from now onwards her hidden heart will be updated on Wednesday every week and Mafia’s ugly duckling will be on Monday and Friday......

Please do vote and comment......