" Bha.. Bhabhi aisa mat karna.... Main marr jaunga !!!!please apko Raj ki kasam!!! Jai said panicking like a fool.
(Sister in law please dont do that, otherwise I'll die. You're on Raj's swear)

"Then tell me the truth.... Where's your dumb headed friend" Kajal said threatening Jai.

"There's Raj!!!!!! Jai exclaimed pointing towards the stage and ran away from there.

Before, Kajal could acknowledge what has happened. The lights went off.

****

Author : let me tell you starry buddies, ours silent Raj is gonna do a blast💥💣today
Be ready coz too much twists and alot more dialogues are on the way
😁😁😁

****
After the total black out , a spot light fell on the stage visibiling a male figure.

Yes!!!! My intelligent readers that's ours Raj.

He took his mike and started his speech.

"Good Evening ladies and gentlemen,today all of us have gathered here to bless the lovely couple, as they re going to bound in the beautiful and sacred bond of marriage.
Because they have found their soulmate in each other.

So, first of all I wanna say what is a soulmate!!!!
. .. It's like a best friend, but more. It's the one person who knows you better than yourself.

It's someone who make you a better person, Actually they don't!!! You yourself did, but they inspire you.

It's the one person who accepts you the way you're and believes you even when nobody does.
That person becomes the world of you and make you his world!!!!

And no matter what happens, they ll still love you... They ll smile on your lips.... They'll cry in your tears because they beat in your heart... That's what you call a soulmate.

I'm happy because my friends Panchhi and Steve have found their soulmate in themselves today.......... But!!!!!!!!

After Raj's "But" the entire hall was covered in a pin drop silence.

Kajal was breathing heavily and watching him, with a fear that why did he stopped, what' he's gonna say now.

"Is he gonna announce his new found soulmate to all of them!!!! I'll smash that bitch beneath my heels" Kajal was thinking and breathing heavily with anger.

Her trance got broke by Raj.

He continued his speech, "but!!!! Today I'm also gonna introduce this world to my soulmate, my love, my life, my doll....... My wife Kajal!!!

The moment he said those words, all the lights lit up

Kajal was looking at him with shock. Smiling on her startled face, Raj said, " Doll....  I'm sorry for hiding away from you from the morning!!!

He said cutely by holding his left ear. Whole crowd chuckled on his apology exept Kajal who scowled her face.

"Actually I was busy in collecting guts...because I'm not as courageous as you..... But If I don't say it today than I'll not be able to breathe properly"Raj said looking intently towards Kajal.

His words and stare were making holes on her entire body.

He took the Mike and started climbing the stairs of the stage continuouing his speech.

" Doll.... I know we've not started on a good note and as you said everything had a weird start in our marriage.
But you know, what was the weirdest.... It was me.... My stupidity and my cowardnees....... I've always believed that love is never meant for me but my doll!!! You proved me wrong.....
Being so younger than me, you taught me what is love and what is loving others more than yourself.....