Astrid breaks the internet

So if you have seen Ralph breaks the internet then you will understand this chapter right away. But hey. Let get into it.

***

"Woah, easy Stormfly." Astrid attempted to soothe her dragon as she squawked at the strange females surrounding them. "You're okay, Girl." She turned towards the women, all wearing different colored dresses and holding rather strange weapons, though not one of them comparing to Astrid's axe. "Okay, You wanna point those somewhere else?" She thought. At this point her survival instinct had kicked in and she was a terrific liar. "See, I'm..." She winced at what she was about to say. "A princess... just like you guys." She explained before muttering; "Sorta..."

"Hmm... what kind of a princess are you?" Pocahontas wondered, pointing her staff in the blondes direction.

"Just a woman betrothed to a prince..."

"Do you have magic hair?" Rapunzel questioned.

"Uh, no." Astrid denied.

"Magic hands?" Elsa wondered, creating a whirl of snow.

"No but that was cool, we'll come back to that."

"Do animals talk to you?" Cinderella quizzed.

"Well I have this one friend who talks to a chicken?" Astrid thought to herself.

"Were you poisoned?" Snow White asked.

"Well... Sorta." She muttered.

"Cursed?"

"Does being stuck with Snotlout count?" Astrid asked her Nadder.

"Kidnapped or enslaved?"

"Yeah, actually. Many times." She noted.

"Have you ever had a true loves kiss?"

"Okay, I think we're getting off topic here." Astrid avoided, blushing profusely.

"Do you have daddy issues?"

"Who doesn't?"

"And now for the million dollar question." Rapunzel interrogated. "Do people assume all your problems got solved because a big strong man showed up?"

Astrid halted, her eyes opened wide in realization.

"Yes, what is up with that?!" She shrieked.

"She is a princess!!!" They all cheered.

***