Kiss Cam

Modern AU
This one is really short in comparison to my others but I'm absolutely in love with it. x
Hiccup, Astrid and Heather are at a basketball game.  are not dating.

NEED REQUESTS PLEASE X

***

"GO VIKINGS!" Hiccup and Astrid cheered simultaniously.

"WOO!" Heather joined, tossing her arms in the air.

When the crowd finally calmed, the monitor started to display members of the audience in the kiss cam. After two proposals and three rather odd matches, the camera turned to Astrid and Hiccup. Hiccup's eyes opened wide. He hid his face under his hand and sunk down in his seat, blushing profusely, hoping the earth would just open up and swallow him whole. Astrid completely objected as the crowd booed them both.

***

The score was 60/52 to the Vikings when the kiss cam came up once again. It seemed that they were now targeting the young duo. They must have declined eleven times throughout the game. Heather just rolled her eyes each time. There was twenty seconds left until half time and as both teams huddled together for the tweltfh time that night, the camera made one final attempt. Hiccup once again just looked away nervously. Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Oh for Thor's sake!!!" She grasped Hiccup by the shirt and crashed their lips together. The crowd finally cheered, all except Snotlout, who they could hear screaming from the other side of the stands. Astrid finally let him go, earning the slightest moan of protest. For the next half an hour, Hiccup just stared blankly ahead of him.

"Hiccup..." Astrid shook him gently by the shoulder, finally snapping him back to reality.

"Huh?"

Astrid let out an adorable giggle.

"I was just... I wonder why the camera kept coming back to us?" He thought.

"I don't know." Astrid chuckled nervously.

"I'll be right back." Heather excused herself, presumably to head to the bathroom. Well, they assumed wrong. Astrid watched as Heather snuck to the cameraman's booth.

The raven haired teen handed him a hundred dollar bill.

"Thank you." She whispered, smirking mischeavously.

When she returned to her seat, Astrid and Hiccup were nowhere to be seen. She found a note on her seat.

I know what you did.
And thank you.
Astrid x

Heather scanned the room and caught a glimpse of the young couple sneaking out of the arena, hand in hand and the hugest smiles on their faces. She just sunk back in her seat, feeling rather proud of herself.

"You are welcome."

***