Her Perfect Illusion

DISCLAIMER

The story and the scenes are all fictional any similarities of the actual names. Description of the story are all coincidence only. Please do not mind all the wrong grammar and typos in this story. I'll need much time and effort so please wait patiently and don't judge my story if you don't like it's plot. You know that nobody's perfect and if you don't like the story please don't or stop reading it.

This story is unedited so expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spelling, etc.

And if this story didn't meet your standard, don't read it or better delete this immediately in your reading list.

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FOR ME, I MIGHT DISAPPOINTED YOU.

I won't stop you for emending my mistake but please do it in a polite way.

Story Started: March 2, 2022
                Story Ended: July 11, 2022                

WARNING:

WARNING: SPG ALERT! SPG ALERT! SPG ALERT!

The story is contains explicit content that is considered to be potentially harmful or disturbing to those under 18 years old. If you're under the legal age or do not wish to view adult material, please skip the chapters that has mature content or better skip this story.    

-R E D P O I S O N I N K-

BLURB

Lark Cervantes—the heir and the world's youngest multi-billionaire who hides his cruel coldness. Lark suffers from severe Ecclesiaphobia because of his past. But everything's change when he met Hyacinth Evans.

Hyacinth Evans is a moody, soft-hearted and honest person who openly expresses her feelings. Due to an unexpected circumstances her father died and leaves her on a crucial crossroad in her life.

©HPI. All Right Reserved. RedPoisonInk. 2022.