二十七 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Goddammit, why does Y/N's family have so many hot people in it?" Mina whined, grumbling into the palm of her hand. "First her older brother figure, now her actual brother! And she has a boyfriend, and she herself is hot! Bonkers." The pink-haired girl mumbled, "Maybe this time Y/N will let me get his number."

"Ma'am he is nearly twice your age-" Y/N said, squinting her eyes at Mina, who pouted at her answer, looked down at the desk in defeat.

"You can't stop my charm Y/N. It's not my fault all the ladies love me-" Satoru winked at his sister. Y/N stared at him, an exasperated expression on her face. She pulled her phone out, holding it up to her ear.

"Police, yeah this man right here-"

"Wow! He looks so manly! No wonder they're siblings!" Kirishima asked, clenching his fists excitedly as his eyes sparkled at the adult leaning on the wall.

Midoriya tilted his head, one hand grabbing onto his bag, preparing to leave. "If you're siblings, what's your quirk? Is it the same as Y/N's or is it different? " He asked, his free hand coming up to scratch his chin.

"Uh-" Y/N saw Satou panic for a split second, thinking back to what quirk means. "Ah! Yeah. Mhmm." Satoru nodded in agreement, looking down slightly, letting his gleaming blue eyes shine behind the sunglasses. 

"We have the same quirk and all. Force manipulation, limitless, whatever you wanna call it." He grinned, crossing his arms cockily.

"She learnt everything she knows from me- OW-" Gojo spoke before he was cut off by his sister smacking him across the head, infinity cancelling out infinity.

"Not everything, you ass." Y/N rebutted, crossing her arms as she stood next to her brother. "And what is this, a Q&A?"

His head shot up, hitting the wall. He grit his teeth, glaring at his sister and taking a breath as he brought a hand up to rub the spot where Y/N hit him.

"Get your head out of your ass. We have a meeting to attend, you set it up yourself, barging in here and all. So let's go." the white-haired girl said, glaring at her brother.

"Okay, okay, jeez. You go ahead, I'll follow you. I don't know where the office is, that's why I came to your class." The eldest Gojo sighed, ruffling the hair at the back of his head.

Y/N glared at him one last time, "See you all." she said to her classmates, waving goodbye to the dual-haired boy who was still sitting at his desk before making her way out of the classroom. 

Once she left, Satoru let out a sigh, running a hand through his hair as he also turned to leave. He turned his head back to the remaining class 1-A, giving them a big grin.

"Nice to meet you all. Y'know, I'm a teacher myself, and some of you are similar to the students at my school." Gojo said, making some of the students raise their eyebrows in curiosity. Y/N's brother was a teacher?

"Anyways, yahoo, I'm off! Byebye!" He gave them a playful salute before leaving the classroom, leaving them to discuss.

"Wow, I didn't know L/N had an older brother..." Kaminari sweatdropped, eyes still looking at the door where the white-haired man has just left.

"No kidding! I mean, she hasn't been here for long, so that might explain it." Mina whined, resting her chin in the palm of her hand, leaning onto the top of her desk. "I do remember that guy who visited Y/N at the sports festival mentioning a brother though..." She trailed off.

"Not to mention she has a boyfriend!" Kaminari jumped into the conversation, slightly whining. "Bummer, I was gonna ask her to go out after school or something..."