His eyes darted to look up at the door and then back down on me. Weighing up his options.

"Fuck, really?" He asked.

"Boss?" A voice called from the other side of the door.

"Red I can't concentrate on - fuck - okay." I licked the tip of his manhood, smiling up at him evilly.

"E-enter." He shouted, clearing his throat.

"I'll make this fast." Ace spoke, a little shakily to his men. I softly kissed down his shaft, making sure to gently brush the tip of my tongue against his sensitive skin. "Really fast, fuck." He added.

His leg twitched and his whole body tensed, one hand dipped beneath the table and gripped my hair, pushing me closer to his pelvis. I clasped my mouth around his head and he tightened his hand on my hair, breathing deeper than usual. He was trying to keep quiet.

"What you got for me?" He asked, sounding almost pained now, speaking through gritted teeth.

"Shipment is on track, drugs have been evenly disputed to all locations. Debts have been collected expect from Wellington who still wants more time, we gave him till Friday boss. Broke both his legs."

"Fuck!" Ace gasped as my tongue darted from the base of his shaft all the way up to his head and then I enclosed my mouth around it.

"Boss?"

"Fuck Wellington. His karma will come. Jesus! It's gonna come." He breathed out. I wanted to laugh on his dick, surely his men must've known they were obviously just too shit scared to question it.

I spat on the end of his dick, pumping it with my hand as I licked and sucked only the tip.

"It's gonna come if he keeps doing that." He grunted deep in his throat. "His karma I mean. It's gonna come." He repeated, gripping my head tighter and pushing my head down.

I bobbed my head, taking in more and more of his inches. Letting him reach the back of my throat. I heard him bang his fist against the table and then he made another throaty sound.

"Boss, you okay?"

"Mhm." He answered.

"As for Alessio." The voice spoke, I froze, gagging as he hit my tonsils.

"N-no n-not, d-don't" I continue sucking before he could tell them not to discuss my father "shit" he groaned.

"Everything is set to kill him tonight, twenty one hundred hours. The body will be swiftly removed within half and hour and the ship leaves at twenty three hundred hours. We'll toss the body overboard when we get to the discussed location."

I clamped my teeth down into his shaft. His whole body jolted in his seat and he hissed in pain.

"Ahh, bitch!" He shrieked.

"Boss?"

"Meeting is dismissed. Leave now!" I heard the door close and ace pulled back his chair and looked down at me. I still had my mouth wrapped around his dick. He released his grip in my hair and smoothed it out with his hand.

"Are you going to be nice to it?"

I nodded without releasing my mouth and he smiled.

He sat back in his chair, relaxed more and closed his eyes. I moved my lips up and down his length once more. Making sure to suck with just enough pressure, keeping everything moist.

Sounds fell from his lips, they were sexy and made me want to fuck him senseless.

"Shit Red, it's taking everything in me not to explode in your mouth right now." His hips moved in a rhythm to match mine.

Fucking my face, battering my tonsils, making my eyes stream with tears from the gagging.

"You're fucking perfection, just seeing my dick in your mouth makes me instantly want to cum."

I used my hand to pump the lower half of his dick, to cup his balls and massage them gently. He hissed out a string of swear words and gripped onto the edge of the desk.

"Baby, if you don't want it in your mouth you need to stop now." He grunted out, breathy and sexy. What did he think I was, an amateur?

He fucked my face a few more times, holding my head hostage against his lower region and after a few strokes he poured into me, firing to the back of my throat. I continued sucking, feeling him pulsate against my tongue. Every vein prominent.

He was watching me, two blue eyes intrigued and seduced. His lips were parted a little and his hand loosened its grip on my hair. I eased my way off him and stood up, wiping the drip of him off my lips. He grabbed me close to him and kissed me, long and passionate.

"Don't kill Alessio." I ordered.

"You shouldn't have heard that." He let go of his hold on me and tucked his manhood back inside his trousers.

"Ace, I'm asking you not to kill him."

"It's business, you know how it goes." I narrowed my eyes at him. He fixed his crooked mask, he was being cold and distant. He sat back down and shooed me away with his hand, asking me to leave.

I grabbed his blunted letter opener from the desk and pressed it up against his neck. He smiled sardonically and grabbed my wrist.

"Feisty." He joked.

"Knowing you want him alive makes me want to kill him even more so. You know how long we've wanted Alessio? He's leader of the Valentino's, we won't get an opportunity like this again. I'm going to take over your family, your brothers are idiots. Every single one of your fathers men will fall in line to me with Alessio."

"You don't want to own my fathers men. You want to own me." I dropped the letter opener on the table and backed away from him. "You're going to kill my father so you can rule over me?"

"I'm not going to deny that. You're observant, you fight well, you're intelligent. You'll be a real asset to me."

"An asset?"

"Yes, and you know what Red?

It's kind of beautifully poetic that all this time you and Alessio were planning to take me down but now, you're gonna be the reason why I kill Alessio and when I do the choice you have is to join me or be killed because you'll never beat me.

I once told you that I like games but I didn't tell you why, I like games because I always win them.

The ship leaves tonight Red and your end-game voyage begins."