Santas testicle

C H A P T E R      T H I R T Y    E I G H T

C H A P T E R T H I R T Y E I G H T

Gun powder, leather and cookies.

It was the scent drenched in his bed linen. Even his other apartment didn't smell like him. I kept my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of his body on mine, the comfort of his high quality mattress and the happiness I felt in my heart.

"What the fuck is this Ace?" My eyes sprung open and I looked up at a man towering over the bed with a demonic expression that was sure to set me on fire just by his blazing gaze.

"Adrian?" I mumbled sleepily. "The drunk from the club?" Ace mumbled something sleepily in response.

"Get up! Get the fuck up!" He shouted, pulling the blankets off us. I pulled Aces T-shirt down lower trying to hide my panties.

"Aid, Jesus!" Ace complained.

"You fall for one girl and then bring her back here, are you insane?" Ace looked at me awkwardly and then back at Adrian. "The place is smashed to bits, her fucking home destroyed, for what? Pussy?"

"Well that's rude." I commented.

"I didn't bring her here, she followed me." Adrian clenched his fists tightly and then punched Ace right on the nose.

My eyes widened, expecting there to be a showdown, this lower level man who was known for misplacing his gun, drinking until he passed out and practically living at at club was in no place to be disrespecting Ace like this and getting away with it.

But instead Ace lowered his head, leaking blood from his nostrils all over the white bedsheets.

"I told you to be careful, I told you not to bring trouble back here. You fuck one whore and suddenly you're breaking your own rules."

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Why is she still alive? I knew you liked her but, fuck, this is taking it to whole new level." His dark eyes peered into me, I looked at him sourly. "Fuck it, I'll do it."

I got up immediately ready to fight but Ace beat me too it, restraining Adrian and preventing him from coming close to me.

"I'm not fighting with you, I call the shots here Aid. Now you will treat my guest with respect, Red isn't a threat... not today."

"You're a fucking fool, risking your daughter for a temporary fuck." He shook Ace off of him and stormed out of the room.

Ace started dressing in silence, but I could tell he was mad I just didn't know who he was mad at. Me, the drunk or himself.

"Who was that?" I asked, slipping on my own pants.

"Her dad." My head darted in his direction. "Her other dad." He clarified. "She's mine, biologically but we raised her together. He's just as much her dad as I am."