Lap Dance

C H A P T E R     T H R E E

C H A P T E R T H R E E

He was hot as fuck.

I didn't think it was possible to meet someone who was capable of knocking the air right out of your lungs, capable of drying your mouth up because your brain is convinced that only the taste of him will clench your thirst. I felt my whole head follow him as he crossed the room and took a seat next to his men.

His clothes hugged to his built body in a way that made him appear professional but oh so fuckable all at the same time.

His eyes were surrounded by a metallic silver mask, made from silk. He wore black smart trousers, black smart shoes and a shirt that I'm guessing used to be stark, crisp, clean white. Except now it was stained with huge crimson splatters. He wore the blood of his victim like it was a trophy.

He waved the server over and a lady in lingerie seductively walked to their table. I watched them engage with her and my chest tightened because I wanted to be the one to serve their table. Her hips swayed as she walked back over to the bar and began preparing their drinks.

"Are you deaf? I said fuck off whore." My eyes fell down on the table of men that I had insulted. I gave them a disgusted look and then quickly took on my heels to the bar.

"Hi, I'm Willa. I'm new, you need any help with that?" I held my hand out for the barmaid and she shook it with a smile.

"Blondie." She replied "And we don't use real names here, but sure, if you could grab that second tray and follow me that would be great."

I picked up the tray of mojitos and followed her to Ace's table. I copied her exact actions, she took a glass off the tray and loaded them down on the table one by one.

Ace didn't look up at me, he wore a scowl on his face and didn't look impressed at all. Now that I was closer I could see blood splatters on his face and covering the backs of his hands. He looked like the monster from a horror movie, a chiseled, sharp, beautiful monster hand crafted by Satan himself.

I spent the rest of the evening wondering how I was going to get myself close to this man when he didn't even know I existed.

Toni, my so called 'protector' had gotten himself drunk and lay passed out with his cheek pressed against a dirty napkin on the bar.

I had been clearing glasses and bringing men drinks for hours, my feet hurt for standing in stilettos so long and Ace hadn't so much as looked my way. This mission was a fast sinking ship.

"The sun is up, we can leave." Blondie whispered to me at silly-o'clock in the morning. The room had basically emptied out of men and only Aces table remained. I wasn't going anywhere until he left though. I said my goodbyes to her and watched as she disappeared through the exit door.

It was exactly two hours later when Ace was sat alone at his booth, still drinking. There were a few men left dotted around the room, probably about six in total. I hovered close to his table, clearing away glasses in order to look busy.