Voyage. ⚠️

C H A P T E R     T H I R T Y    T W O

"How long are your men gonna follow me for?"

"I like to know where my enemies are at all times, you took out the tracker. You brought this on yourself."

"If I see them again, I'll kill them." He rolled his eyes at my threat. "It's looking pretty thin out there."

"I'm remodelling, now leave I have in a meeting in five minutes."

"Or you're figuring out that I was right all along. Your men are doing shady things behind your back and your shitting yourself because you have no idea who to trust and who to kill."

He rudely pointed to the door for me to leave without answering my observation. A smile stretched out my lips, it made him smile too - with amusement I think. I stood up, freeing up his chair and walked closer to him.

"It's funny, all those men you're questioning the loyalties of but here I am. I've openly admitted to you that I have Valentino blood. I plan to kill you. I am your enemy. Why am I still breathing?"

"Because I currently have other uses for you." He sat down in his chair and fixed the cuff links on his shirt.

"Well, if there not sexual anymore what other uses?" I asked, plagued by my own curiosity. He smirked knowing he had got under my skin.

"Need-to-know basis." He retorted.

I walked over to him and straddled his lap, he held me at my hips as I brought my lips close to his ear.

"Let me be in the meeting." I whispered.

"Why would I do that?"

"They won't even know I'm here." I gently ran my teeth against the sensitive flesh of his neck and when I bit into his ear lobe he squirmed.

"Fuck," he mouthed breathlessly. "Red, we're done." He tried to push me off his lap, weakly.

"Are you sure?" I peppered kisses up his skin and his hands gripped me tighter.

"O-okay, Red, jeeze." He stammered out. "We're done." I gave his crotch a squeeze and he gasped. "Fuck."

"Let me stay." I whispered, kissing him and tugging his lip between my teeth.

"Fuck, fine." He agreed.

I smiled as someone knocked on the door.

I climbed off his lap and dipped under the desk.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered, looking down at me. I smirked up at him and took down the zipper on his smart trousers.