Lingerie

C H A P T E R        T W O

C H A P T E R T W O

My father set me up with a dirt cheap shoe box apartment in the Bronx. It was the type of building where weekly drug raids took place and it didn't matter if your front door was locked, people broke in anyway.

On my first night I woke up to a homeless guy sleeping on my sofa, he was unaware someone had moved in. On my second night the cops woke me up at four in the morning because they thought I was harboring a fugitive.

I guess I kind of was.

I chugged back my wine and scrolled through my phone, doing a Google search on Ace Blackburn.

To the naked eye Ace looked just like a civilian, his record was clean and anything unlawful he managed to keep off the radar. The Blackburn name owned several businesses across America ranging from hotels, nightclubs and Casinos. His father was a massively successful billionaire, now I guess that fortune has been passed onto Ace.

I couldn't find a single picture of him but he did get a lot of media attention when his father died in a helicopter crash not too long ago, that's when he inherited the empire.

My attention set on the door, the whole frame moved with the force of someone's knock. I jumped up from my chair and opened it.

"Package for Willa Atkinson." The delivery boy said, handing me over a black box tied with a wide silver bow. I squiggled my name on his clipboard and brought it into my apartment, ripping it open immediately and taking out the gift card.

'Willa, your uniform for this evening. I will pick you up at 7:00pm. Don't keep me waiting. Toni.'

A quick glance at my clock told me I only had an hour to dress. I pulled out the clothing and held it in front of me. "Lingerie" I muttered with a sigh "of course."

Fifty minutes later I was staring back at myself with disapproval in the floor length mirror. My 'uniform' consisted of an underwired bra, a wide garter belt holding up knee length stockings and full brief panties, which I was undoubtedly thankful for not having to wear a thong.

All items were made of the finest quality materials, black and matching in design. I slipped my feet into a pair of stilettos and painted my lips with red Matt lipstick. 

Right on time Toni pulled up outside my apartment, I slipped on a long coat, sprayed perfume everywhere and hauled myself into his car.

Toni's greedy eyes floated down my body and I cringed, he has been working for my father since I was in diapers. Yet he still looked at me with animalistic tendencies and passed sexual comments whenever nobody else was around. 

"Bellissimo" His lips curled up into an appreciative smile and it was enough to make my stomach churn. He slapped his hand on my thigh and held it there, squeezing into my flesh.