"Who put your name into the Goblet?" Cedric asks as soon as they are out of earshot.

"A polijuiced Barty Crouch Jr, or  currently known as a very convincing Professor Moody."

Cedric pales. "A Death Eater so close to the students?! That's terrible, I know you're working with you-know-who, but I don't trust him or his followers! Harry just promise me to be careful!"

"Of course, I don't trust the Death Eaters either but I'm willing to trust Tom for the time being."

The brunette sighs and links their arms together. They walk up to a bench surrounded by elders. They sit down and just enjoy the company while remaining silent. A pleasant smell lingers in the air all around them, lulling them into a sense of security. Their hands linked together on their thighs and bodies brushing together.

"How was your dance with Chang?"

Cedric leans his head on top of the mop of black hair and sighs. "Not as delightful as the dance with you. I know you are worried about me but I'm fine now."

"I know, but now I know why we never got together. Dumbledore knows about you being my mate and he won't stop at anything to drive us apart."

Cedric gently squeezes Harry's hand and offers him a reassuring smile. "No matter what happens I will always love you, even under compulsions and love potions. My heart won't ever forget you, even if my mind does. I will always love you even after death. I swear I will protect you and everything we have and will have in the future."

Harry looks up shocked, his magic singing a tune together with Cedric's, creating something new, something strong, magical and wonderful. Then Harry laughs. "You have no idea what you just did, do you?"

Cedric blinks owlishly and shakes his head confused. "What did I do? I just said what I felt, was it wrong? Did I offend you somehow? I'm really sorry if I did!"

Harry laughs harder this time and shakes his head. "Not at all, but I feel the same. What you just did was a family vow. You bound our magic with an unbreakable bond, stronger than our bond as mates. You just created the foundation for our family magic."

"I did what?! I didn't know! I'm sorry I didn't ask you beforehand!"

A kiss effectively shuts him up as he melts into the touch. His arms snaking around Harry's torso, holding him close. "I don't care. I love you so much." Harry breathes out with a smile.

Cedric can't help himself but smile back, their bodies close, not even inches apart. The brunette breathes in Harry's distinct scent, he realises just how calming it is, how soothing and lovely. It's slightly different today, lavender and holly.

His fingers trace through tangled locks of hair and he lightly tugs on them, eliciting a small groan of discomfort from Harry. Cedric doesn't know what overcomes him as he suddenly smashes his lips against Harry's. Harry's head spins as everything happens in a span of seconds. Cedric trails his tongue around the seams of the dark head's mouth asking for permission. Patience wearing thin, he possessively slides inside the wet cavern. Harry moans as he presses himself flush against Cedric's chest and sits down on his lap. Their mouths and lips move in synch. Cedric biting down on his lips, Harry shudders with spasms of pleasure. Moans escape the younger student.

A gasp alerts them to the new company, they jump away from each other with furious blushes.

Cedric looks up to see a gaping Fleur and an awkwardly shifting Krum, there's no way they can deny anything this time. They've been caught red-handed. Cedric scowls slightly, disappointed that he was interrupted at the best moment possible.