portkey

Later that night Harry lays awake in the room. The twins fast asleep at the foot of his mattress. His talk with Percy and later on his acting skills during dinner have been fascinating to look at. The glasses wearing man was the best decision for a spy and now Harry is fully set on his side. He can take things easier now but also keep a close eye on Moody. Then prepare for the humiliations of fourth year and Skeeter. But this time around he has knowledge more so than he did the first time around and he will use that to his advantage.

"Brat, are you still awake?" He shivers at the hissy voice. Yes he definitely has to find a way to give Voldemort a proper body and one with nose at that. It won't do and besides it would help Voldemort more than him.

"Brat!" His voice sounds urgent and Harry startles up into a sitting position. His scar pulsating with spasms of pain.

"Yeah I'm awake, just thinking. What is so urgent that you contact me in the middle of the night?"

"There are still a few things we need to discuss, I have one more  condition. Will you listen to it?"

Harry yawns and nods. "Sure, go ahead."

"Very well then, I need you to find my son! This is something no one, not even my closest death eaters know and I wish to keep it that way. So all I'm asking you is to find my son."

Harry gapes, never in a million years or by the name of lord Death would he ever guessed that the dark lord had a family of his own.

"How old would he be about now?"

"I'll take that as a confirmation, to answer you truthfully my son would be your age. He was taken from me about a month after his birth. That is all I can tell you. Now go to sleep Brat!"

"Are you perhaps concerned about me? How nice of you." Harry singsongs into their mental link. He hears a groan and chuckles out loud.

"Oh, do shut up you insolent brat!"

"Alright, alright. Goodnight."

With a smile on his lips Harry sets off to sleep, which is easier said than done. Now with yet a new task he rests and let's his mind rearrange his knowledge once more.

The next morning he is the first one to wake up. Having to be on constant alert for over four years does this to a person. He looks around the room at the still sleeping forms of his favourite twins and his former best friend. But he can't forgive Ron either. He helped Ginevra douse him in amortentia and killed Percy once he served his purpose. Those are inexcusable actions and Harry knows he will never be able to trust the red head. Not even if he were under the imperious curse. Thinking about the unforgivables now they seem nothing but simple curses thrown wayward into a war. He has been under the cruciatus so many times that he doesn't see the problem anymore. He barely feels any pain anymore. His pain tolerance has always been high but even more so after the war.

He sighs softly as he watches the moon creep from outside a cloud. Down stairs he hears the shuffling of Mrs. Weasley.

He turns to the twins and remembers the scene at the kitchen. He scuttles over to Fred and starts poking his cheek.

Fred twitches and turns away. Harry rolls his eyes.

"Gred! Gred! Wake up!" He whispers into the older boy's ear. Fred swats at him as though he were a fly. Effectively giving Harry a slap on the cheek.

Harry growls lowly. He stands up and kicks the older of the twins against the shin. Fred startles awake and glares at Harry. "What was that for? And why are you awake already?"