Part 7

Lucien

We all looked right at Eve in disbelief. She actually told us something. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed LJ get extremely pale and we watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she crumpled to the ground. Eve rushed over.

.:Shit, Shit Shit. Not again. This happens every time:.

"What's going on?" I ask

She looks right at me and explains whatever the fudge just happened.

:When she uses too much power or forgets to shut down, she passes out. It's a colossal issue and not good at all. She has been creating several forces and had to create too many cords. She also created a Sonicboom which is really draining. I need to get her some nectar,or I don't know what might happen.: She pulls out a flask and pours purple juice down her throat. I watch as her body basically restarts and watch her eyes slowly open.

"Shiiiiiiit. Did it happen again?" she asks. Eve nods quickly.

They converse telepathically and then stand. Eve looked as dead as she ever looked while we were marching our way to the "meat stick" village.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve's stamina was horrible, and it looked like she was barely keeping up with our pace (which we notably slowed for her). When she saw t

I glanced at Adrien and LJ who were talking among themselves. The little snippets of their conversation were concerning me. There were things like "the meat sticks aren't poisoned I swear" and "wait, so you're telling me they like to eat human throw up?" Stuff like that. I don't know what kind of conversation they are having and, I don't think I want to know in the slightest.

And that was when I heard the sound of a body hitting the ground. And giggling. Now this

was a sight to see. Eve was on the ground half from exhaustion and half from laughter.

We all stopped and questioned her humanity. LJ had an evil grin on her face. I had a feeling that I was going to see this more often.

. . .

.:Ahhhhhhhhhhh my legs are going to die. I'm serious. I'm in need of my therapist right now. I hope she's not dead.:. Eve said in a voice of anguish.

"Oh please, you really look like the type of person who is tougher than they look."

I was given a glare in response.Hey, I'm just being honest. Brutally honest. One of the personality traits I have learned from Ms. Evangeline here.

The stubborn kid who laughs at any given moment. Someone like her could even make a funeral fun.

.:Tttttthhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrraaaaaaapppppppisssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttt, I'm in dire need of you right now. How can you abandon me like this? I'm your student. I need you in my life so I don't accidentally make the whole entire school- which by the way doesn't exist right now and half of the people i've grown up with my whole entire life. THERAPIST I NEED YOU TO HELP ME GRIEVE. :.

To be completely honest here, I'm not sure of two things. One, if she accidentally transmitted that thought into my mind.

Two, if that was her being sarcastic, or if she actually meant it. All in all I'm concerned for her mental health because it seems like her therapist actually did something to improve her way of living.

"Does anyone else's legs hurt, or is it just me?" I hissed. My stamina might suck as bad as Eves. Yeah, maybe I'm just slow.