"You never had to web block?" The other Spider-Man asks, "Cause I run out of webs all the time. I had to make my own lab. And it's a hassle."

"That sounds like a hassle, yeah" the other Peter smiles, "But I did, actually, as you said that. I was like I had a web block."

"Why?" The other Spider-Man asks.

"Existential crisis stuff" the other Peter shrugs.

"Yeah, don't get me started on that" the other Spider-Man chuckles.

"Hey, what are like, some of the craziest villains that you guys have fought?" Peter asks.

"Seems you've met some of them" the other Peter states.

"That's a good question" the other Spider-Man chuckles. 

"I fought an alien made out of black goo once" the other Peter states.

"No way!" Peter smiles, "I fought an alien, too. On Earth and in space. Yeah. He was purple."

Olivia lands on the scaffolding by them, "and he looked a little like a ballsack."

"I wanna fight an alien" the other Spider-Man sighs.

"I'm, I'm still, that you fought an alien, in space" the other Peter shrugs.

"I'm lame" the other Spider-Man shrugs, "Like, I fought a Russian guy in a, like, a rhinoceros machine."

"Hey, can we rewind it back to the I'm lame part?" The other Peter says, "Cause, you are not."

"Aw, thanks" the other Spider-Man smiles, "No, yeah. I appreciate it, I'm not saying I'm lame. But it's just the self-talk maybe we should, you know."

"Yeah, listen" the other Peter says, "Please. You're... You're amazing. Just to take it in for a minute."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" the other Spider-Man nods.

"You. You are amazing."

"I guess I am."

"You are amazing."

"Thank you."

"Will you say it?"

"No, I kinda needed to hear that. Thank you."

Olivia's ringtone of her phone breaks up their moment, she pulls out her phone and answers the call, "not the time Pep."

"Olivia what are you doing?" Pepper asks the girl raising her voice a tiny bit, "I saw you on the news fighting some woman while getting dragged through the skies of New York."

"I'm on the news?" Olivia smiles, "wait I'm on the news losing a fight? Fuck. That's going to kill my reputation."

"Yes you are" pepper nods, "who is that?"

"Remember the woman my dad had sex with a while back and they created a child but he only found out about the child the day the woman was giving birth?" Olivia asks, "and then she left the baby with him?"

"You mean your mother?" pepper questions, "that's your mother!"

"I thought I killed her back in London! But turns out I didn't so now she's after me" Olivia shrugs.

"Don't get yourself killed" pepper sighs, "Isabella is ruthless."

"You know about her?" Olivia asks.

"I know a few things what your father told me" pepper replies.

"I'll come home once I've beat her ass and explain everything" Olivia pleads, "I promise."

"Don't get yourself killed" pepper tells the girl, "and your not her daughter, as much as she tries to convince you that you are you're not. You're mine and Tonys daughter, as far as I'm concerned you're my girl. I was the one who raised you Olivia. So you better come home in one piece."

"I will" Olivia smiles, "Gotta go. I love you Pepper" Olivia quickly hangs up the phone.

"You're going to kill your mother?" the other Peter asks, "I know I don't know you but why would you kill your mother?"

"She wants to kill me" Olivia shrugs.

"Did you not tidy your room?" The other Spider-Man scoffs, "is that why she's pissed?"

"Nope" Olivia responds, "she's just a bitch. She isn't really my mother anyway. She was never there for me. She left me when I was born, so no I don't class her as my mother."

The group are still stood amongst the scaffolding looking over the city waiting for one of the villains to show up, "you guys recognise this guy?" The other Spider-Man asks.

The other three turn around and look at the figure approaching, "fuck" Olivia groans.

"You know her?" The other Peter asks as the figure gets closer to the group.

"Olivia!" Isabella taunts, "Olivia! Come out to play with mommy!"

"That's my mother" Olivia sighs, Olivia stretches her wrists, "time to kill the bitch and get my power back" she runs toward the railing on the side and leaps over it, "mask!" Her mask covers her face as she pulls herself up the scaffolding. Olivia stands on the head of the statue as her mother approaches towards her, "Isabella."

"Daughter."

"Alright guys, focus up" Peter says, "Can you feel that?"

The other spiders sense something as well. The sky above their heads lights up with sinister yellow flashes, "What's up, Peter?" Thunder rumbles as Electro materializes in a flashy burst, Arc Reactor attached to his chest, "How do you like the new look? Look, you give it to me, I'm gonna destroy it, But I'll let you live." Peter turns his head in the opposite direction, ready to jump, "Don't make me a murderer, Peter."

Peter puts his mask on, leaps down and dives, "OK guys, here he comes." Electro follows him, teleporting via his lightning.

As they pass by the lower levels of the scaffolding, the other Peters spring into action. The latter swings towards Dillon, distracting him, "Hey, Max! I missed you, man!" He swings upwards, avoiding a blast from Max's hands.

Peter, free from Electro's attention, passes the Machina de Kadavus to his friends waiting at the other end of a portal, "All right, MJ, heads up!"

Michelle intercepts the relic effortlessly, "Got it! Close it." Ned tries to close it in an overly dramatic way, but it doesn't. He tries again, and fails again, "Ned, it's not closing."

"Yeah, I know" Ned panics.

"Why isn't it closing?" Mj asks.

"I don't know" Ned shrugs.

"Did you close it before?" Mj questions.

"No. I mean I have opened some" Ned says.

Isabella pounces at her daughter both girls falling from the crown, Olivia makes herself invisible and frees herself from her mothers grip and lands inside the scaffolding, after landing she makes herself visible but her mother chases after her. Olivia leaps over a railing free falling until she beams a pole.

Isabella jumps towards her daughter, grabbing her by the waist, Olivia falls from her beam. The two punch each other by falling until Olivia beams a railing and let's go of her mother, letting her free fall until she beams Olivia's ankle, "fuck off bitch!"