"You're a photographer right." "Yeah." "I heard you do work for Lizzie's friends." I smiled. "I've worked for Scarlett and Robert." "Nice, Florence has you lined up this week too right?" "She does?" Lizzie asked. "I told you about it when I was in England." "Yeah, I just forgot." "Lizzie has a big magazine shoot coming up." "Yeah, for glamour, I can't wait to see it," I tell him he smiled fondly. "Aren't you going to photograph her?" "Um." I looked at Lizzie and she was eating but most definitely listening. "I think they have their own photographers and stuff." "but wouldn't it make more sense for you to be there? I mean you surely know her angles and how to get the best out of her." "She doesn't take photos of me," Lizzie snarked and I chuckled to myself. She has it in her head that I take photos of everyone else but her. This isn't true she just gets really nervous when a camera is pointed at her and it's easy to take them when she has no clue and then I hide them from her because she'll hate them and pick them apart and make me delete them.

"Would you like me to be your photographer?" "No." She says, making it clear she wasn't happy with me. "Sorry," Ben said seeing Lizzie's jutted lip  in a strop. "It's fine, easily fixed," I say kissing her slowly. "See," I say when Lizzie was smiling again. She finished eating and then she went back to filming. I headed to the trailer, an assistant showed me the way. I took an hour nap before doing some work and then Lizzie came back and we took a car to her temporary apartment.

"Are you going to come to my shoot?" "Yes, of course," I answered quickly as I knelt on the floor to find something to wear tonight. "Okay." "You're annoyed... What's happened?" I asked knowing her too well. "Nothing... You don't have to wear a dress tonight, it's semi-casual." "Okay." I put the dress back and pull out a pair of trousers. "These okay?" "Yeah, whatever." "Is this because I'm working this week? I have to work, Lizzie." "No, it's not that." "Then what?" "You never even offered to take on any of my shoots." "You have dozens of photographers, you have teams of people to help you what do you need your girlfriend to take a photo." "What if I want you to? it would be nice. You do it for Scarlett all the time. You're part of her personal team now." "Because she hired me. Because her manager called me and asked." "So I have to get my team to call you, you're my girlfriend. You never even raise the camera to me." I couldn't hold back my laughter. "It's not funny. I'm upset." I stand up and take her hand she fought me at first but I sat her down and I got my camera out and I found the right memory card and I handed it to her. "There you go."

"What?" She snapped at me. "Look through the photos, then we can continue the argument." I took the liberty of putting them all on the same memory card. She pressed the buttons and her face softened and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

LIZZIE'S POV

I looked at the photos she had on this memory card and I was a little speechless

I looked at the photos she had on this memory card and I was a little speechless. I had blown up on her over nothing, she had all of this on her and I had no clue. And they weren't entirely terrible. There were so many from different times since we met.

 There were so many from different times since we met