heyyy i gots to talk (disclaimer p2?)

**not a chapter

hello beautiful readers. i hope you are having a lovely week.

i don't really know how to say what i wanna say here, but i'll try. and no, i am not discontinuing this fic, so please don't fear that. 

i started this story almost two years ago, i believe when i was 14. i was extremely happy with the storyline i had going, but now i am kinda annoyed with it.

there are common tropes an author may write about when writing a story involving wlw main characters. i, for whatever reason, chose to write about homophobia. while this issue can be written on, i kinda regret using it. i feel like using homophobia as a trope in an lgbtq+ fiction story is a bit- cliche. it's a little odd to me, because the story is fiction. at the time i thought it was an interesting concept, but now i feel way differently about it.

in my recent chapters, i reference terano, one of kirari's biggest rivals from the elections. i write her as homophobic towards sayaka and kirari's relationship, making her the second homophobic character i write, first being sayaka's mother.

reading it back months later, honestly i feel like i could have done so much better in terms of story, and that is what i plan to do.

because of this, i plan to rewrite the recent chapters to avoid the angry yucky terano arc. i'm deciding to modify the story so that no more events involving her happen, including the sayaka being cyber bullied arc. instead i am going to go for a normal ending, one that will be truly original and will make me proud. i have already deleted that chapter.

i love all of you tremendously. thank you all for continuing along with me even when i take months to update. i appreciate it more than you will ever know.

i really hope to be updating soon. until then, stay safe.

love,
cinnabunniii.