disclaimer

!!This is not a chapter, but please read !!

Hello my gorgeous readers. In the next chapters of this story, there will be quite a deal of homophobia between the characters. I don't just want to write about homophobia and leave it at that, because that feels wrong. Since you are reading this wlw story I am assuming most of you are part of the lgbtq+ community, if not a lovely ally. If so, you guys have probably experienced homophobia before. If not let me tell you - it's dog water. Homophobia is very real and absolutely disgusting. Older generations contribute to a lot of homophobia since they were raised in a different society. However, that does not give them an exception to this horrendous behavior. As time passes society progresses, and we are now in a place where a good amount of people do accept the natural love that comes to all people, whether it be homo or hetero. However, there is still a lot of homophobia out there, just like there was decades ago. This is where I come back to the older folks: if they find the inability to adapt to a growing society, it's their own fault. Please remember, I DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OF MY CHARACTERS ACTIONS TO REAL LIFE!!! This story is set in the same world as ours, and homophobia DOES exist in our world. I am only writing about it because it will be a big part in the story later on, and characters will develop further from it. Again, it doesn't mean it's okay to do in real life. Remember to always stay informed with the lgbtq+ community. That is all. I hope you enjoy what it yet to come. Thank you for 2k reads and almost 100 votes, I am forever grateful. The next chapter will be out shortly. I love you so much, take care.

Gratefully,
Cinnabuniii.

Lily Flower || Kirari x Sayakaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें