vi.

It was the weekend, and Kirari had arranged Mary and Ririka's first tutoring session. Mary was to come to the Momobami mansion that evening to evaluate Ririka on her English skills. But of course, Kirari had a different motive for the girl and her sister.

The president was standing outside of Ririka's door, hearing soft singing coming from inside. She giggled since she knew this excitement was due to the soon arranged meeting with Saotome. Kirari had pretty much considered herself Ririka's wingwoman.

She knocked on the door. "Ri , may I come inside?"

After a few seconds the door opened. Ririka was standing in her robe and holding her dog, Pikáchu. She had a huge smile on her face, something quite rare for the girl.

"Sister, is she here yet?" Ririka asked as a worried expression started to form on her face. Kirari laughed.

"Nono, I apologize. I just wanted to inform you that Saya will also be coming over. We will try to not bother you, but obviously I need to make sure that my sister is behaving herself." Kirari smirked.

"Wh-What do you mean? I promise i-it's not like that!"

~

The time had finally come for Mary and Sayaka to come over. The plan was for the Momobami's driver to pick both girls up, then bring them over to the mansion together. Kirari had gotten dressed in some comfy clothes, while Ririka was dressed in a pink dress and some jewelry. She hoping her attire would impress Mary. On the other hand, Kirari didn't really have to care about what she was wearing, since she knew that Sayaka didn't care either. They were close enough to be a mess in front of each other, and yet still be so in love.

Soon enough the doorbell rang. The twins used their fancy doorbell camera to see who it was. To their delight, it was their family's driver, along with their two special guests.

"Requesting for entrance, Madame Momobami", the driver said into the camera. He was referring to Kirari.

"Access granted. You and the guests are allowed to come in."

The big doors opened to the entry room, and the two girls were revealed on the other side. Sayaka smiled when she saw Kirari and ran right into her arms. She hugged her girlfriend tight and placed her head under the taller girl's chin, resting her dark head of hair in the big melon pillows of Kirari's chest. (BAHAHA OKAY IM SORRY IM SORry).

"My my, looks like someone is happy to see me~" Kirari giggled down at her lover. Sayaka looked up at her.

"As I always am, President."

Mary walked into the room and took off her shoes.
"Wow, even outside of school you still refer to her as 'President'? You must love your role all that much," the blonde girl said, looking at the two embracing love birds.

"Mary, thank you for c-coming. Erm... we can start wherever you would like. There is the dining room, the living room, my b-bedroom..." Ririka blushed at the thought of the last option. Mary in her bedroom... gah what a thought indeed.

Before Mary could answer, Kirari looked at her and spoke.
"Now now, since it is your first time here, I think the east living room would be a good place. Trust me, nobody will bother you two there. Mama and Papa are always in the central lounge, so they won't intrude. It really is comfortable in there, and open too, just in case Riri tries to gamble for one of your fingers-"

"Ah!! Y-yes. Thank you, Kirari. Now Mary, follow me please," Ririka instructed. She held out her hand to her blonde tutor, and Mary tilted her head in confusion. After a few seconds of thought she shrugged it off and took Ririka's hand. The two started walking off to their study space, leaving Sayaka and Kirari alone in the entry room.