Jay's POV

We were all at Heeseung's house.
Karina was getting our drinks while Ryujin was getting a couple of snacks.
NingNing, Jake, and Heeseung were getting new bandages for me while Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jungwon, were comforting me.

I was looking down, having my eyes closed shut and have my index finger and thumb wrapped between my eyes and my upper nose.
"Here," NingNing handed me the bandages and the medical tape.
"Thanks..."
I grabbed it and put them on my upper cheek on the left side and put a bandaid above my eyebrow.
That night was traumatizing as my father punched which caused the big scar on my upper cheek, the cut on my lower lip, and my black eye and banged my head on the kitchen table which caused the cut above my eyebrow.

Heeseung then came with a ziplock of ice, I grabbed it and put it on my eye.
Ryujin and Karina came into the room with drinks and snacks while Jake had the blankets.
Some of us were on the couch or sitting on the carpet, they all stared at me which I didn't really care.

"So....you're still into Ni-Ki?....."
Jake asked

"I don't know..."
They all sighed, leaning in.
"Do you still have a tingling feeling when you're thinking about him?..." Karina asked
"Y-yes..."
"Do you feel like you want to do everything he asks and care about h-."
"Yeah I'm still into him..." I cut Ryujin off.
They all didn't seem surprised nor shocked, they just nodded or just said "hm".

"The thing is just that he doesn't believe me...So it's just end with me trying to getting over him-."
"No."
Jungwon said.
"H-huh?"
"I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to forget everything and memories you had with him, Me, Sunoo, Karina, and NingNing had to listen to him cry all day long about how he was heartbroken and how much he missed you. He hasn't told his family because he was worried about his family thinking of you as a bad person. Besides, he still wears the necklace and rings you gave him..."

I felt my heart ache when Jungwon listed all the things he did...
Does he still like me?...
"He may still like you.." Sunoo said as if he read my mind.
"He's suffering a lot right now just like you..." Sunghoon stated.
"You guys might as well talk and make up..." Karina murmured.

"But the thing is, how? He hasn't talked to anyone but his family..." Jake said.
"He's gonna be home alone...His sisters will be at a dance class at 7:00 P.M. since they have different times and his parents are at work....He must feel lonely right now...One of us can maybe text him saying that we're at his doorstep but it's really Jay and he can answer the door?..." NingNing stammered.

We all looked at her with wide eyes.
"W-was that a bad idea?"
"No...It's perfect..." Heeseung said with a grin.
"I'll be the one who texts him," Sunoo exclaimed as he raises his hand
We all nod.

"So it's a plan?..." Jake questioned.
They all turned their heads towards me.
"It's a plan..."

7:00 P.M

Ni-Ki's POV

I was on my bed, hugging my legs towards my stomach.
It's been 3 days since I haven't told anyone about what happen on Thursday when I was in homeroom early...
I feel so dirty...

Why...Why me?....
I've been here in my room crying for almost 3 weeks...

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks, thinking about what's s been going on right now...
First it was him and then them stupid jocks...
I heard footsteps coming towards my door, I wiped my tears off and pretended I was on my phone.