Wish it was still the weekend pt2

Hello! Just so you know, this chapter might be all over the place.
Hope you enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ni-Ki POV

"I Know what happened, you played him and another guy which happens to be my best friend!" Jay hyung's voice began to rise.
"Uhm...Jay hyung...lets go, teachers are gonna hear us!..."

I panicked, grabbing his arm back.
He yanked his arm from me and walked towards Yuna which scared me.

Authors POV

Jay yanked his arm from Ni-Ki while pointing at Yuna.

"First of all...I really hope you have the worst day of your life! Second, You're a f—king b!tch for playing both of my friends!"

This was the first time Jay has said these types of things to a girl, well...probably his mother...but not the point!

He just couldn't stand it, he couldn't stand seeing Ni-Ki sad and angry, he had to say something.

"Third, if you lay a single finger on him, I know a girl who can fight you since I'm a guy and can't beat the sh!t out of you-!"

Jay was cut off by Ni-Ki grabbing his arm and dragging him into another hallway, leaving Yuna with a terrified expression.

"Ni-Ki if you're gonna beat the hell out of me with your words, don't do it here-."
Again, Jay was cut off by Ni-Ki.
But instead,
Ni-Ki cut him off by hugging him.

"I still hate you," Ni-Ki whispered into his ears.
Jay grinned and hugged him back.

Yuna's POV

Once they left, I felt scared.
But besides that, that guy, he looks kinda hot...

I was thinking about getting back with Ni-Ki but that guy looks like a new guy to play with.
Him and Ni-Ki look like they're close, what if they fall in love?
EEEK! This will be fun!

Coming in and ruining the chances of them having their love story. Or even better... play both of them!
But I don't think that'll work...

I'll just wait for a few months and they'll date then I can just steal that hottie away!

Poor Ni-Ki will cry when I run away with his Prince Charming.
He wouldn't like it when he sees his knight leaving him with his own ex!
Sounds like a plan...

During lunch, Jay's POV

"Do you have the frogs?" Ryunjin Noona said, sitting right next to me.
"Yes! I do!" I whisper yelled. I saw Yuna walking to a table with her friends, leaving a seat empty right next to her, perfect!

"Noona! Now's your chance!" I kept tapping Ryunjin Noona's arm aggressively making it bug her.
"Ok! Ok! Give me your bag, I'll put the frogs in my bag,"
I gave her my backpack, giving it to Ryunjin then putting it in her backpack

"Wait can I keep this one? It's super cute!" Ryunjin then gave me a "wtf" look
After I said that.

"Really Jay? Really?"
"Ok, so should I name it shrek or twinkle toes?"