friends always help each other

Enjoy your time reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ni-Ki's POV

Me and Jay hyung arrived at school and went off to different directions.
I saw Sunoo hyung and Junwon hyung at their lockers,
Gasping and whispering 'oh my god' at Jungwon hyung's phone.

I went up to them to see what what was wrong.
"Hey guys! What are you guys looking at?" I peeked through the side of the phone.

"Yun- I mean she got into a fight and had frogs jump in her face!" Sunoo hyung exclaimed.
"Oh yeah, I saw that yesterday, I kinda feel bad for her though..." I admitted.

"Really Ni-Ki? You kinda feel bad? Girlie got what she deserved after what she did!"
Sunoo hyung stated.

"Sunoo's right Ni-Ki, She's a control freak and Know's what she's doing, you shouldn't feel had for someone like her,"
Jungwon hyung agreed with Sunoo hyung.

"I guess you guys are right-."
"OMG! Both of the videos have 2500 likes!"
Sunoo hyung interrupted me.

"Sunoo hyung!" Me and Jungwon hyung rasped.
"Sorry..."
"Oh yeah, Ni-ki," "hm?"
I asked Jungwon hyung
"Me and Sunoo hyung were hanging out and we were looking at your Snapchat and your location said you were in the woods with signal..."

"Oh yeah! I was just with Jay hyung inside his cabin-."
"Wait you were with Jay hyung and inside his cabin? The one that he never lets anyone go in?"
I got cut off by Sunoo hyung again.

"I thought you said you hate Jay hyung..." Jungwon Hyung said in confusion.
"Oh!...well...Oop, That's the bell!.......GOTTA BLAST!"
I ran off before they could say anything.

Sunoo's POV

"Wait...The bell hasn't even rang yet!" I declared
"I know!..
Why do I have a feeling he's not telling us something..." I looked at Jungwon and gasped.
"That's what I was thinking! I have a suspicion that something is going on between Ni-Ki and Jay hyung..."
I said.

"Ni-Ki and Jay hyung have been hanging out lately more....and their hangouts are long..."
Jungwon assured.

After he said that,
We slowly looked at each other with serious blank expressions.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I smirked.
"Are you thinking that they're gonna be a thing, meaning they will turn into enemies to lovers?"
Jungwon smirked back.

We both squealed for 30 seconds straight.
"The hell..."
We both turned to see Ningning and Karina with disgusted and judged looks.

We both told them everything, "Omg! They would literally be so cute together!"
Ningning beamed.
"Hell yeah! Oh my god...At Friday, we can set up a date for them!" Karina exclaimed
After we exchanged some looks, we agreed to Karina's plan.

"Wait do you even know that they like each other?"
"Ningning you dummy, it's obvious!"

Author's POV
At lunch 12:25

Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon, Ryunjin were sitting and all laughing at a video until Karina, Ningning, Sunoo, and Jungwon walked up to them.
"Oh hey guys!" Sunghoon said with a smile.
Karina, Ningning, Sunoo, and Jungwon told them what happened and told them about
The date.