I "HATE" YOU!

Before we start the last chapter of I HATE YOU!

The jack@sses who hurt Ni-Ki were taken care of by Jay and his 4 besties (they got dragged and put into jail)
And Yuna and Giselle got expelled from the school.

I didn't wanna make chapters of them since I kinda want to end this book cause I already want to work on my other book!
But anyway,
Enjoy this heartwarming chapter!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

9 months later

May 5, 2022
(anyone who is latino and hispanic get it?)

Saturday

4:00 P.M.

Author's POV

"Jay!" Jay woke up from the voice of his boyfriend.
As Jay opened his eyes, he saw one of the most beautiful sight he has ever seen as he saw his boyfriend in the orange sunlight with a teeth-y smile.

Ni-Ki was wearing Jay's specs and wearing jeans while having an oversized white flannel that reached to his upper thighs.
Ni-Ki kneeled down to Jay who was sleeping on the couch in the cabin. "Hello Ni-Ki..." Jay said in sweet tone.
Ni-Ki smiled then joined Jay on the couch by getting on top of him and grabbing a blanket nearby.

"Anyways...I should probably get up..." Jay tried to get up
"No." Ni-Ki stopped Jay by pushing him down.
"Why?"
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"Because I want to stay like this...It's so comfortable and warm..." Ni-Ki mumbled as he buried his face into Jay's neck.

Jay chuckled and wrapped Ni-Ki's waist with his arms. He always loves it when Ni-Ki buries his face into his neck and chest, it gives him a warm feeling.
That was when Jay had an idea and did a mischievous smirk. He got up, but instead, he grabbed Ni-Ki and picked him up in bridal style.

"Hyung!" Ni-Ki laughed as Jay spun him in circles.
Jay then stopped and sat him on the table. Jay looked up as Ni-Ki looked down, making eye contact.
Ni-Ki's small smile turned into a wide one as he saw Jay making a kissy face.
Of course, Ni-Ki responded and kissed him.

Jay retracted the kiss and picked him up once again but to outside.
He walked to the garden and placed Ni-Ki by the tall daises and tall sunflowers. Jay laid down next to Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki then had an idea and plucked and daisy.

Ni-Ki cut the long stem on the daisy with his bare hands and put it behind Jay's ear. Jay gave him a death glare with a serious face as Ni-Ki giggled at him.
"I hate you...."
"Why? You look so cute with that flower!" Ni-Ki exclaimed as he sat up and pointed at the flower while smiling.
"Hey I paid good money for them! I didn't plant these flowers just for you to cut them and put them behind my ear!" Jay scolded Ni-Ki.

This made Ni-Ki sad and pout, Jay noticed and felt bad.
"Wait! I didn't mean it like tha-!"
"No!" Ni-Ki removed Jay's arms from him and pouted as he turned to the other direction and crossed his arms,
way to go Jay...

"Ni-Ki please!"
"No! I hate you!" Ni-Ki tried to remove Jay's arm from his waist but failed. Ni-Ki stopped trying and sat there pouting like a child while Jay still had his arms around Ni-Ki's waist.
"You still hate me?..."
"YES!" Ni-Ki shouted. Jay sighed then rested his chin on Ni-Ki's shoulder.