16: Look At Me

Začít od začátku

"As much as I'd love to use some toys on you, we're gonna have to keep it simple tonight." He winked, brushing his knuckles down the side of my neck. It was an effort to stop myself from taking in a sharp breath, tingles rising on my skin.

"Then I guess my vibrator is out of the question." I sighed with pretend disappointment, hoping to ignite his interest. His hand froze on its path down my neck, one ashy brown eyebrow rising in question.

"For your own good, I hope it's fully charged." The wicked smile decorating his face only grew wider as he got ahold of my wrists, pulling me to stand up. His hands wasted no time gripping my ass, pulling me flush against his chest. But I was honestly a bit glad he wasn't wasting time. After all, we were both after one thing. And I, especially, had something very particular in mind that I've been wanting to do for a while now.

I took action before he did, attaching my lips to the junction of his jaw before he had the chance to get me completely under his control. He didn't recoil, remaining still as I smoothed my hands over his chest, sliding them down towards the waistband of his already low rising jeans. I barely heard him chuckle as his hands travelled up my sides, leaving goosebumps at their wake that I hoped he wouldn't notice. I tugged on the loops of his jeans, sucking a bit too harshly just below his ear in hopes of leaving behind a trace of me. He barely grunted at the sting I created, but that sound was enough to make my stomach churn. Before I could continue my work, he got ahold of my face and cradled it in his hands, pulling me away from his neck. I wasn't being subtle about my intentions, so it wasn't surprising that he caught on so easily.

"You're gonna be a good little slut for me and get on your knees?" That phrase shouldn't had sounded as good as it did coming from his voice, because that was all I wanted to do at that moment. And complying to a request like that would mean accepting submitting to him. I bit down on my bottom lip as I contemplated if I should do it. I wanted to. I really did. And unfortunately, he could tell. His coarse thumb traced my top lip before pulling at my bottom one, forcing it back in place.

"Don't get all shy on me now." There was playfulness hidden along his words, an equally as playful wink accompanying them. But the last thing I wanted was him thinking he was making me nervous. I smiled, finding the opportunity to brush my palm over his crotch. To my delight and slight relief, I immediately felt him stiffen from the unexpected touch.

"Were you hoping I would return you the favor from earlier?" I rose one eyebrow, savoring the opportunity I was given to tease him as I palmed him gently over his jeans, barely applying any pressure. His hips bucked into my hand just barely, giving me a sense of pride to know I for once was able to affect him as much as he affected me. His hand wrapped around my neck, stealing a singular breath as he pressed his fingertips into my skin on either side below my jaw.

"Show me what that mouth of yours can do, princess." God, I hated how that name was slowly growing on me. And I hated the smirk on his face when I sank to my knees in front of him. But I tried to ignore it, deciding I'd have my revenge by teasing him instead. I pushed the hem of his shirt up, indicating I wanted it off. It only took a second for it to be hurled to the floor.

Looking up at him, I had to press my thighs together as I sat on my folded legs. His build wasn't extraordinarily fit or defined with lean muscle, but that was something I couldn't find it in me to care about. Not when he was looking down at me, his bottom lip caught between his teeth and his eyes clouded with pure, undeniable lust. His chest was rising and falling heavily, giving away that his breathing was growing heavier. There was a thin line of short, dark hair that started from his belly button and disappeared into the waistband of his jeans.

I took in a deep breath as I eased my hands up the front of his thighs, glancing up at him from under my eyelashes as I watched him unbutton his jeans, pushing them aside and forcing the zipper to become undone that way. The bulge I had managed to create was already visible from the thick fabric, but I really got to see just how aroused he was once it was pushed down, pooling at his knees. I chuckled to myself, teasingly tracing a finger down the length of his shaft through his white boxers.