C h a p t e r 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗;

When I had finally woken up, a lady in a maids outfit was in the room. Cleaning maybe? I don't know. I didn't even know he had maids but what did I expect in a house like this.

She quickly finished what she was doing and didn't acknowledge my presence whatsoever.

See. Not even the maid wants me here smh.

I got up and tried to make myself look presentable. I put some pants on and brushed my teeth. I pulled out the chocolate bar I bought last night and started eating it.

I haven't ate anything in two days, I'm starving. The maid could've at least brought me some food. Who am I kidding, I'm not even a guest.

Once I finished eating I took some pain killers again to try and ease my headache. It just won't go away. And I can't just stay here until it decides to leave.

I packed up my stuff and decided I should get going. As I'm getting my stuff together, K walks in.

"Challan what happened to your face?" He asked.

That was random as hell. Why is he asking about it again?

"I already told you I'm fine." I said.

"And I don't believe you so get to talking."

He stood in front of me and just when I thought he was gonna hit me, I flinched really hard. But he didn't, instead he rested his hand on my chin and lifted my head up.

He turned my head side to side to get a good look at my face and my bruises.

"Why did you flinch? I'm not gonna hit you I promise, I'm just tryna figure something out."

I just keep embarrassing myself over and over again. I put my stuff down and started cooperating.

He began to ask me about some random ass people. Like Josh Mateo, Chris Stroyer, someone named Grasshopper? And finally Prince.

Maybe he thinks they jumped me or something? I don't know. Maybe like a gang? Once again I don't know anything.

I wanna tell him what happened but I'm scared. What if I tell him and then Isaiah finds out and kills both of us. I'm just confused.

I gotta tell him everything so he can stop asking about my whereabouts before we met and about these people I know nothing about.

"K." I said interrupting him.

"Yes?"

I sighed and continued.

"It was a guy named Isaiah. He's my abusive boyfriend and he beats on me from time to time."

I started tearing up but explained everything else and he just listened. Never interrupting me once.

"Challan where does Isaiah live?" He asked.

Oh god.

I sighed. A little shocked but relieved that someone cares enough to help me.

"Why?"

I shouldn't have asked. You see I shouldn't have told him anything.

"I just wanna talk. Whatever, I'll find out myself."

I'm telling you guys. Passive aggressive.

He left and advised me to stay here until he got back. I don't wanna disobey him, what if he tries to kill me.

----

I chilled upstairs all day. It's been hours since K left and I don't even know if he came back. But I'm hungry as hell.

I don't know if he meant not to leave the house or the room but I'm not gonna starve because I'm shy. I have gotta get a grip.

I walked down the long hallway and limped down the stairs. As I'm making my way to the bottom of the stairs I was met by a tall dark skin man.

He had like a fade, an ear piercing and some nice chocolate eyes. He could be K and Des' father but I don't know who lives here.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked in confusion.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

Before I could finish, Des interrupted me.

"Daddy that's Ki's friend."

"I am so sick and tired of that boy bringing any and everybody in my damn house! And where the hell is he?"

I have got to get out of this house. It's clear that I'm very unwanted and I shouldn't have came here in the first place.

"He stepped out earlier but..."

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. I don't even know what happened but I became really dizzy and fainted.

I fell down the last two steps and just laid at the bottom of the staircase.

I couldn't have been drugged, I didn't even get to eat anything yet. When I woke up I was in a room I wasn't familiar with. The walls are grey and the lights were dim.

My body hurts all over and my headache just got worse.

From where I was laying down I could see K and Des sitting in two chairs across the room. When he realized I had woken up, he walked over to me.

"Challan what the fuck? You on drugs or something?"

Bruh what is he talking about forreal?

"No K, I'm not on drugs. I think I fainted from everything that happened with Isaiah. You know the situation that got me here in the first place. I never went to the hospital to get checked out." I said annoyingly.

He's honestly getting on my nerves.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." He says under his breath.

Bruh?

He took off again without saying another word. Des just stared at me. Probably a little confused as to what just happened. So am I.

There isn't a doctor in here or anything so I doubt they noticed I'm limping too. I don't know how I keep getting myself into these situations.

"Challan what's going on?"

Des sounded pissed. How is everyone mad at me when I didn't even do nothing?