C h a p t e r 2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗;

I already had my keys in between my knuckles, ready to stab. He's probably trying to sex-traffic me and I totally fell for it. My heart rate went up as soon as the car stopped.

"Why you crying?" He asked.

Bruh what is going on. Maybe he wants to help me. I don't know, I'm too naive.

"Because I have nowhere to go. No family or anything so just drop me off anywhere."

I knew I should've never took this stupid ride.

He started the car back up and started driving. Where is he bringing me? We haven't even exchanged names or anything.

I slowly drifted off to sleep but was shortly woken up by a hand on my thigh. I know better than to fall asleep in a strangers car but I have a killer headache.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't surprised to still be in the car.

"Yo wake up, we're here." I heard him say.

What does he mean 'here'.

"Um where are we?" I asked stretching.

"My crib."

I looked outside the window to see this big ass house. It looked like there were about three stories with glass windows all around.

It was honestly the prettiest house I've seen in New York. I bet he has a pool and everything.

"Stop staring and get out." He said.

Damn. So aggressive for what.

"What's your name?" I asked.

Because there's no way I'm going inside his house without knowing his name. In case I'm asked what my kidnapper's name was.

Just saying.

"Just call me K."

That doesn't help but whatever. I nodded and got out of the car with my stuff. Watch his actual name be like Kaleb or something.

"What's yours?" He asked.

I probably should've given him a fake name but what if he like kills me or something for lying to him. I've watched many movies. The vibe is not it right now.

"Challan."

He opened the front door and we both went inside. Inside the house looked way better than the outside. And the outside was pretty beautiful.

He has gold and black stairs from what I can see and everything was grey and black colour coordinated.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath.

As I'm looking around the house, a woman comes running down the stairs. She is so fine, goodbye. I don't think she's K's girlfriend because they look exactly alike.

They had the same sexy ass lips and the same curl pattern. I know that doesn't count but you get the point, they look alike.

"Ki! Shit I thought you would never come back- and you brought a girl? Another hookup?" She asked.

Her voice is cute but she got me messed up if she thinks we're dealing.

"Uh, no-" before I could finish K interrupted me.

"Des shut up. This is my friend."

Um hello sir I'm more than capable of speaking for myself ???

"I'm Challan." I said.

"Well Challan, you're too pretty to be messing with my brother. He likes the white bitch monkeys." She said.

I started laughing even though I'm hurting all over. That cheered me up. She's so funny, I can actually see myself being friends with her.

K sent me a glare but I just smiled.

"You staying the night?" She asked.

"I think so?"

I turned to look at K and he nodded, gesturing for me to go upstairs. I followed behind Des? I think that's what he said but I'm pretty sure it's a nickname.

When we got upstairs all I seen was closed doors. It was a long hallway filled with rooms and this was just the second floor. I'm sure there had to be at least 10.

"You know I'm fine with the couch... or the floor."

I was literally fine with sleeping outside. I feel like an intruder. Like I'm not supposed to be here. This has gotta be a set-up and it's weird as fuck.

I'm not thinking straight, obviously. I'm in a complete strangers house and turns out that stranger lives in a mansion. This shit is straight up out of an episode story. Because there's no way.

Isaiah is always gonna find me.

"Babes don't be ridiculous, your room's right over here."

She opened the door to this massive room. I swear it was bigger than my whole apartment. She smiled and closed the door.

It would be so funny if the door locks from the outside. They could just keep me here forever, not that they would want to.

I set my bags down on the bed and decided to check out the room. Of course it has a bathroom with a clear shower.

So they rich rich?

The bed looked like a king size and it had a nice black head board. There was a light brown dresser with 7 drawers and a full body mirror.

If I looked half decent I would take advantage of it. My head is still very much killing me and my body aches. I went and found some painkillers in the bathroom.

I changed out of my clothes and tried to get some sleep. It was peaceful not having someone force their arm around my waist while I'm sleeping.

Around 2:00 a.m I was woken up by arguing outside my door.

"Kiari, you don't even know her and you brought her here? Daddy's gonna kill you." Said Des.

"Yes Des, I wasn't gonna leave her all alone. Look at her face, you think she did that by herself? I'll telling you it was Prince." Said K.

I've heard that name before somewhere. I'm too tired and confused to even think about it right now.

The arguing got quieter and quieter until I couldn't hear anything anymore. A couple minutes later K came into the room.

I think he just stood by the door but I couldn't tell because it was dark.

"Desirée, you're lucky she's asleep."

He left and closed the door. I'll leave first thing in the morning.