15: He knows

Y/N's POV

"Tada!" Isabela exclaims. For the past 20 minutes we've finally done dressing up Camilo, Carlos and Cleo. The three of them standing still looking at the dresses we made them wear. 

Camilo was wearing a yellow and orange dress with tiny chameleon designs at the bottom of the skirt. Cleo was wearing one of Isabela's blue and purple dress, with tiny flowers on it. Carlos on the other hand, was wearing a dark red skirt and a white off shoulders top, just like Dolores's dress but it has chameleon designs instead.

Both Camilo and Cleo were a bit happy about the results, they were modeling here and there, checking themselves on the mirror making girly poses (insert 'MatEriaL GwoRl' music). Meanwhile Carlos was just standing there with a frown on his face, crossing his arms. 

I walked beside him, holding my laugh. "Don't be so grumpy Carlos, you still look fine though." he shot a glare at me.

"Yeah, I look fine but I'm not feeling fine at all!. I'm not some stupid doll that you get to dress up! I'm gonna regret this my whole entire life." he ranted, throwing hands in the air. I chuckled and he looked at me raising his eyebrows. "What's so funny huh?" he asked, slightly offended.

"N-nothing it's just, you look even more adorable." I laughed. He was just staring at me the whole I was laughing as if he'd been starstruck or something. "Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" I said as I lightly rub my hands on my face then I saw him blush.

I widened my eyes and blink a few times. Is he-- really blushing right now??! For the first time in my life I get to see 'the snob, self-absorbed Carlos Madrigal' ,blushing. AHJRHFJEHFVFHGEFRUITPFEBF. 

"Carlos, you're blushing." I spoke and he looked away immediately trying to cover his face. 

"I-isn't it getting kinda hot in here?" he says fanning himself with his hands.

I rolled my eyes and giggled. "Whatever." I was about to walk to Mirabel when he grabbed my wrist.

"Please don't tell anyone about this." he says in a pleasing look. I nodded my head before he lets go of me and I went to Mirabel, Isa, Dolores and Luisa.

"Y/n, where were you?" Mirabel asked.

"Oh, I was just assisting Carlos." I pointed at him on the side near the closet. Mirabel nods her head.

"So, how do we decide who's the winner?" Isabela says. "We don't have a judge and the grown ups are already asleep."

"I'll be the judge, since I never get to help with the make up and stuffs." Luisa says, raising her hand. We all nodded and started to gather up the boys. The all lined up horizontally.

"Luisa will be the judge." Dolores announced. Luisa then goes to them, looking at them one by one before she went to us.

"I think I'll pick Cleo." she whispered and Mirabel clears her throat. "Ok, Cleo wins!" she announced making Camilo and Carlos's jaw drop.

"What??" they both said in unison.

"I sucked up all the embarrassment I had for this one and this is what I get??!" Carlos says turning into his frowny face again. "Yeah! I could've won, this is clearly unfair!" Camilo whined. Meanwhile, Cleo was standing there with a big smile on his face, feeling great about his victory.

"Oh, come on guys, It's just a game." I said. They both frowned and shapeshifts back into their normal self again. 

"Whatever. I'm glad this shit is finally over." Carlos mumbled and went in to his room, slamming the door behind him. 

We just chuckled and went to help Cleo erase his make up and make him change to his pj's. One by one everyone left the room until it was only me,  Mirabel and Camilo. Cleo went to the spare room Casita offered.

"I don't mind y/n sleeping here in my room" Camilo says, Mirabel threw a glare at him.

"Y/n will be staying in my room." she replied clinging into my arms. Camilo glared back at her. They were having an intense glaring contest while I stood between them. 

Their argument continued on for like 15 minutes until Isabela went out of her room scolding the two for being too noisy. Then I ended up sleeping in Isabela's room. 

**

Carlos POV

I woke up to a sound of the door being open and closed again. I rub my eyes with my hands and looked at the clock on the wall. 4:26am it says. I just decided to go downstairs and grab some water since my senses were already awake.

I was making my way to the kitchen but I halted and hurriedly hid when I hear voices from the kitchen. I peeked to see Camilo and Dolores talking. I leaned my ears a bit to hear what they were talking.

"I'm glad you made the right decision Camilo. It would've been a bigger mess if she finds out about it." I heard Dolores saying. I furrowed my eyebrows and listened closely.

"I know, but I still want to keep the bet as a secret between us. I don't want to disappoint y/n." he replies. I balled my fist and seconds later I went in and they looked at me surprised. I didn't care and punched Camilo's face.

"Carlos?! what are you doing?!" she says as she tried to went near Camilo but failed when I throw hands at him again.

"What the fuck was that for?!" he shouted, holding the part of his face which I punched.

"You jerk! I knew you were just playing with her the whole time!" I shouted back and pushed him to the ground. Dolores tries to stop me but I pushed her away and accidentally slapped her.

"Carlos, you're crazy!" she shouted.

"Shut up!!" I yelled back and got on top of Camilo, starting to punch him again and again. I was mad, really mad. "Carlos stop! you're hurting your own brother!" I ignored her.

"I warned you not to play with her feelings, but what did you do??! " I continued to punch him and I hear him whimpered.

Just a few moments later I hear voices coming through the kitchen. "Camilo! Carlos what are you doing?!" I was being pulled by someone and I look up to see y/n. 

She pushed me aside. "Just what the hell do you think you were doing?!" she shouted and went to Camilo to help him up.

I was tired, my fists were bleeding and so did my heart to see her helping the same person who played with her feelings. 

"What is going on here??!"

Y/n's POV

I was helping Camilo then a voice interrupted. "What is going on here??!" there, an angry Alma was standing. Pepa, Felix, Julieta and Agustin were behind her. 

Pepa was shocked to see Camilo's poor state and ran to him. "Camilo, what happened?" she asked but no words came out of him. "Julieta can you please give him an arepa? he's bleeding" she asks Julieta and she handed her the arepa. 

Camilo took it and take a small bite, the bruises slowly disappeared. I looked to where Carlos were standing and saw Alma scolding him. "What did you do to Camilo?!" she asks angrily.

"Mind your own goddamn business." Carlos spoke and walked away. I turned to Dolores and saw Felix was comforting her. Pepa made Camilo sit on a chair, asking if he was fine. Of course, he isn't.