05: Another troublemaker

"Camilo Madrigal!!" Pepa's voice followed by a loud thunder stopped him from saying anything. I saw his face turned into a scared one as Pepa steps in the kitchen with Antonio on her arms crying. 

"Mami?? what's wrong?" he asked trying to be as calm as possible. I ran into Cleo holding his hand tightly afraid that I might get zapped by lightning above Pepa's head.

"What do you mean what's wrong?! Antonio told me that you killed his pet stick insect!" Camilo looked at his mom confused.

"What?? Mami, I promise I didn't do anything I was here in the kitchen the whole time!" he defended.

"He's right señora, we were talking here in the kitchen the whole time. And uh... eating arepas of course." Cleo said. I stand there by his side steadily while holding his arm tightly. 

Felix was now holding Antonio and still trying to calm down his wife. Camilo was quiet for a moment he seemed to be thinking about the whole situation.

"Carlos! right, Carlos! he was the one who killed Antonio's pet, not me!" he exclaimed. 

Wait, Carlos? who's Carlos?

Pepa sighed and called Dolores. A few moments later, Dolores entered the kitchen. Mirabel, Isabela, Luisa along with their mom and dad were already here too.

"Yes, Mama?" Dolores asked, standing beside her mom. 

"Get your brother down here." she demands. Dolores nodded and walked out from the kitchen.

So, there's four of them? my mind is hurting right now.

I walk to where Mirabel, Isabela and Luisa is. I gave them my confused look but they only shushed me down. Great.

Felix was still comforting Antonio by rubbing his back. Pepa was walking back and forth. And Camilo was sitting on a chair. I was wondering where Alma could be but I realized she must be entertaining the guest so they wouldn't eavesdrop on what was happening.

Just a few moments Dolores walked in with someone following her from behind which I assume is Carlos. I observed him for a while. The side of his hair was covering his other eye and he was also wearing a ruana but it was color red. 

He may have noticed me staring at him for a while when he glanced at me with a grin on his face. I looked away immediately, slightly blushing.

He seemed kinda hot though.

Then I noticed Camilo looking at me and then to Carlos glaring at him. Pepa was standing between them. "Carlos, care to explain everything?" she ask as another cloud started to form above her head. Camilo seem scared but Carlos was unbothered.

"It was an accident mama, I didn't mean to kill it. We were just playing." his voice was a bit deeper than I thought.

"Then explain why you shapeshift into Camilo!" Pepa's voice started to sound irritated. Gosh, it might've been stressful to handle these two.

"So he would be the one to blame and not me, of course." I saw Camilo's fist, trying to throw hands at him. "Look, I'm sorry, Okay? I didn't mean to hurt Antonio. I was just really bored. I shapeshifted into Camilo because I don't want to be seen as me, and... I don't want to take the blame in case something bad happens." 

This time Camilo started to come charging at him but Pepa quickly stopped him. Putting a wide space between the two.

"Okay, Camilo calm down. Carlos, apologize to your brother right now." he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'm... sorry." he says, though he didn't sound convincing. He held out a hand and Camilo accepts it. Pepa looked at them and smiled.

"Now, go and apologize to your little brother." Carlos turned to Antonio and immediately apologized. I smiled at how cute Antonio was while accepting his brother's apology.

"Please be a dear and don't cause any trouble again, okay?" Pepa says and kissed both of them in their forehead. They both nodded and finally Pepa left with Antonio and Felix. Julieta and Agustin were also gone out too.

I looked back to where Camilo and Carlos were and they were now glaring at each other. I heard soft chuckles coming from Mirabel, Isabela, Luisa and Cleo while Dolores was just there standing and shaking her head.

"You two are so done." Dolores says, slightly chuckling.

I couldn't help but just giggle along with them. Just then Carlos walks towards me, "I'm sorry about earlier Hermosa. You didn't get hurt from the fall, right?" he asked, his voice was so endearing that I almost fell for it.

"Uh-" I was cut off when Camilo suddenly went in front of me. 

"Hey! no flirting at my girl." he defended. 

"Uh-" I was cut off again.

"Oh, that's odd, she never mentioned you two were dating." Carlos replied, raising a brow.

"Uh-" and again.

"Well, she's still mine." Camilo crossed his arm.

I was running out of patience so I butted in. "EXCUSE ME! I'm no one's property, okay? I belong to me, myself and I. Period! Now, will you two stop whining and try to be nice to each other??" I ranted while putting both of my hands on my hips. 

I heard Mirabel, Isabela, Luisa and Dolores along with Cleo saying 'ooohh'.  The twins looked at me in shock of my sudden outburst. 

Yup, it is stressful to handle two troublemakers.