09: Double date..?

A/N: Tonight I decided to post an update since It's valentines day, and well I'm bored. Hope y'all are doing well.

No one's POV

The twins have planned on what to do today. Both planned to take y/n out on a date. They were both dressed nicely and were pushing each other aside  while going down the stairs, bickering at each other.

"Ai!" Camilo shouted when Carlos pushed him, landing face first on the floor. Carlos mockingly laughed looking at Camilo's poor state. 

He continued to walk pass by him then Camilo decided to take revenge by grabbing him by the feet and Carlos landed on the floor. 

"Sorry Carlito but I can't let you get away that fast." he said with a sarcastic tone in his voice and walked pass the boy with the red ruana. Carlos huffed annoyed by how he used the nickname he was using to call him when they were just kids.

Carlos stood up and dusted off his ruana, charging towards Camilo and ran pass him purposely hitting the back of his head. Camilo yelped in pain and rubbed the back of his head.

He had enough of people hitting him on the back of his head. First y/n with her shoe and now Carlos with his large hand. He didn't waste any time and sprinted out of casita and followed to where Carlos was heading, which is in y/n's house.

Once he arrived at the place, he was holding his knees while catching his breathe tired from all the running. Carlos's smirk grew seeing him almost dying to catch his breath. "You should accept that I'll always win over you." he says.

"Just shut up and move aside! Y/n obviously likes me more than you." Camilo spat back.

"Oh yeah? we'll see about that." now they were glaring at each other. Both were about to knock on the door when it swung open by itself. They looked at each other, confused.

Then a girl showed up in front of them which made them both to back up a bit. It was Ines. She was looking obviously at Camilo. "Camilo! hi!" she says rather in a more excited tone. Carlos rolled his eyes irritated by her presence.

"Uh, Ines, hi...?" Camilo laughs awkwardly.

"What brings you here with another... Camilo...?" she asked looking at Carlos with furrowed eyebrows. For sure they looked like each other. 

"We're here to visit Y/n. The name's Carlos by the way." he says dryly glancing over at Camilo. 

"Is y/n here?" Camilo finally asks. Ines's smile slowly fade, she hates how her sister gets the attention from boys. And there she is trying so hard herself.

"Uh, why?" she asks keeping an eye on Camilo and totally ignoring Carlos in the side.  

Carlos wanted to push her aside so bad that all he could do was speak. "We wanted to give these to her." he held out a bouquet of flowers right at her face. 

Ines's nose started to twitching and she started to sneeze taking a step back to avoid the flowers. "Jeez, are you allergic to good looks or something?" he asks sarcastically.

Camilo flicked his hands away from Ines. "She's allergic to flowers, dumbass." Carlos turned to her direction making an 'oh' sound.

"How could I possibly know? I've never met her before, I never even know she exists in the world." he says rather harshly. Camilo nudges his shoulder then turned their heads to look at Ines.

Her skin was starting to go red as tiny spot popped out, she was scratching them carefully not to make a bruise. Camilo started to panic  just then Y/n came running down the stairs.

"Ines! what's happening??" she shouted and ran to her sister. Even though she hates her she also cares for her. She looked at the two still standing outside. She saw the bouquet of flowers the were holding at their backs and frowned. "What are you two doing there just standing around?? go get some of Julietas arepas or something!" she demanded.

She let Ines sit on the couch trying to calm her down. Carlos was just standing there waiting for the 'drama' to end.

Camilo started to search for something on his pocket and lets out an arepa and handed it to Y/n. She hurriedly took it and shoved it into Ines's mouth. The red spots started to disappear and y/n let out a sigh.

"Are you okay now? does it still itch?" she asks worriedly. Ines nodded and hugged her sister thanking her. She almost shed a tear while she was having an allergic reaction. Y/n gently pats her back.

"Maybe you should rest, I'll handle this two." she whispered the last part and with that, Ines went upstairs and to her room shutting the door behind her.

Y/n turned to look at the boys still holding the bouquet of flowers behind them. She crossed her arms around her chest, her foot slightly tapping the floor. "Care to explain what just happened?" she asks seriously.

The two looked at each other and down on the floor. " You guys are gonna be the death of me." her tongue flicked in disappointment. 

"We're sorry hermosa, we just wanted to give these to you." Camilo says handing her the bouquet, Carlos did the same. Y/n didn't know what to do, she wanted to yell at them and make them beg for her to forgive them but it turns out the opposite.

She lets out a sigh and accepted them, fighting the urge to smile. "I-I'm sorry, I was the one who caused the trouble. I didn't know she was allergic to flowers and I was a bit annoyed that time so I showed her the flowers I wanted to give to you... right at her face." Carlos looks down.

"Wait- YOU DID WHAT??" she shouted, now even more annoyed. She tries to calm herself down. "You know what? j-just forget about it. There's nothing I can do about it now." 

Carlos's face brighten up while Camilo was all confused.

How could she forgive him just like that?? He thought.

His eyebrows furrowed and he shot a glare at Carlos, who didn't give a damn about it. "What were you guys really up to?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"I wanted to ask you out." they said in unison. Y/n blinked for a few times. 

"Woah woah woah, slow down there. I hate to break it to you two but I can't just go out with two boys at once. I'm not that kind of girl you think I am." 

"Well then let's just call it hang out then, just the three of us?"  Camilo suggested, Carlos rolled his eyes. 

"This wouldn't happen if you weren't such a copycat." Carlos blurted out crossing his arm.

"Excuse me?? I was the one who approached her first! you just straight came out of nowhere!" Camilo snaps back. 

"She obviously likes me more." Carlos barks back.

Y/n rolled her eyes and mentally facepalmed looking at the two bickering at each other. All she wanted was a peaceful day with herself and now she has to handle these two before they could pull out each others hair.