[INTERMISSION] A treat: Wine & Dine on Me

[An extra treat for the readers who have been waiting long for an update]
_________

[An extra treat for the readers who have been waiting long for an update]_________

His friend loved Valentine's Day. She wore the day like it had a costume. He would sit down and listen as she gushed over how her man would come home and she would have wine out already poured and a cute meal on the table. He nodded every time she would ask if she should get her nails this way or that way but ended up doing a matte coffin brown ombre with a red heart every year for that day. It looked good on her. He thinks anything looks good on her.

This year, his friend is home alone with dried tear stains on her face. Nails done up but her hair in rollers. Empty glasses beside a closed wine bottle. He stood in the front door frame and looked around before looking down at the woman in a robe.

"He's not coming..." She sniffled, looking up at him. "Namu, he's not coming.." Namjoon pulled her close in a bear hug. Her muffled cries go into his chest as he rubs her back to comfort her.

"Come on, let's go sit down..tell me what happened." He held her hand as she pulled him in her home, closing the door behind him. She pulled him to the kitchen where the two glasses sat untouched. She hopped onto a stool and he sat down beside her so he could do what he does best; listen.

"..he..he said he was busy with work.." She drives the corkscrew into the top of the wine bottle with vigor and it frightens Namjoon a little bit. "He is usually home by now!" She pulled the cork and slammed the tiny appliance on the bar counter. "He didn't even call me back, Namu.."

"You don't need him to have a good Valentine's Day.." Namjoon suggested as he watched her pour into the glass nearest to him with a tasteful amount before wrapping her lips around the top of the bottle to take a swig. "Hey hey no." Namjoon carefully took it from her and poured her glass at the same amount of his. "How about I take you somewhere.. I.." Namjoon cleared his throat. "I can be your like..valentine stand in." His chuckle was short lived when she just stared at him with a blank expression.

"You don't like Valentine's Day.." She stated emotionlessly. "I'd feel bad if I made you treat me in a way you'd normally wouldn't.." Namjoon on the surface level is a practical guy. He thinks that if you can't treat someone with the same amount of love year round, then what's the use? This holiday isn't for him.

"It's okay. Wipe your face." He leaned over, wiping her cheek with his thumb. "You can use me- ONLY..for today." He exaggerates and makes her laugh. "So...what do I do?"

❤️

She lives in the past valentines, the memories of her man holding her and kissing her, feeling the warmth when he'd repay her by giving her pleasure. However, those memories are currently being eaten away...as Namjoon eats her out.

She looks up at her ceiling, the mirror showing her leg over his shoulder and her freshly done nails all in his brown hair. He is so good- he's better and she's gonna cum soon. With a few curses and subtle praises, she's gasping, her wetness all over his lips.

"..was that good enough?" Namjoon licks up her slit and kisses up to her belly button. She didn't give an answer, only responding to his tiny kisses on her skin with short soft whimpers. His pillow-like lips venture back down, a little nibble here and a lick there and her body is breaking a sweat from the feeling.

Namjoon likes this little lingerie set she has on. It's black and his fingers feel on the intricate patterns that wrap snug around her thighs. Nothing beats the sound of him enjoying this, though. Her eyes begin to roll when Namjoon is back between her legs, his lips smacking and sucking on the sensitive skin as her back arches off the soft sheets. His eyes are closed, cheeks wet from her first climax and he wants some more. She's moaning variations of his name he's never heard of, her nails slightly clawing at his scalp and he hums.

It's becoming too much.

Her thighs are shaking and she looks down incredulously at him, watching his tongue dart and circle around her clit. It's swollen and sensitive from the previous attention he gave it and he gives it a soft kiss. Tears blur her vision as Namjoon holds her thighs open, his tongue flat between her lower lips licking long up and down until she struggles against his hold. The moment he lets go, his hands now cup her breasts, both thumbs circling around the dark brown nipples while he goes back to sucking the bundle of nerves. When she came, her body trembled and turned away from Namjoon with no success. He slurped and lapped up everything he could until he thought it was enough, her cries of pleasure egging him on.

He didn't know being a Valentine stand-in came with such a good meal.