Lost Your Touch All To Me

"Joon..J-Joon..he's gonna find-mm.."

"You worry so much.." Namjoon whispered against her lips, the pretty tint smudged across her cheek and the fading red that trailed down her neck felt like a scarlet letter.

And it felt so good.

She has never in her life felt like this before. Her brain was split in two. This was supposed to be a nice movie night but instead, she's hoisted up against her boyfriend's bedroom door by his best friend. "..worry about him...worry about what he says.." Namjoon's hands were anxious to take off something. "..and what he do for you?" He sounds angry but the way he's handling her felt like he thought she was made out of glass. "Where is he right now?" She closed her eyes, grinding against him. "...he's on the couch sleeping while you all dolled up for a nice night.." He sighed at the friction she created, biting his lip. This felt too good to be wrong and Namjoon was always right. "The way he even calls you sounds hollow.."

He's always right.

She grabbed his collar and pulled him into a hot kiss, squeezing his waist with her legs. The two parted, catching their breath. "Take this off of me.." The request was granted instantly as his hands gripped the bottom of her blouse, pulling it apart and popping the buttons off. Namjoon wanted to make sure his tongue touched every inch of her brown skin. His hands caressed the bright red lace that covered her breasts, humming to himself at the sight.

"Is this the type of shit you wear for him?" She nods. "Goddamn..pretty things on a pretty woman." He mused, dragging his hands down her stomach.

"..he didn't really didn't..pay it much attention.." She gasped, feeling one of his hands slip into her panties. "..Joon he might wake up.." She tried to whisper, pressing herself against his hand more.

"What I say about worrying?" He taunted. "Relax for me..." She lets herself do just that. She's actually thankful for this skirt she has on. Namjoon pushes it up and looks down, biting back a groan. "Matching set...that shit so sexy.."

When Namjoon arrived here and set his eyes on her, he felt so underdressed. He came over in fresh sweats and a black tshirt with the intent of watching a movie with his friend. The first thing he said was how beautiful she looked tonight. Throughout the night, he has eyed her up and down and she has been stealing glances back. This was only one of many nights that the electricity wrapped around both of them and it was only a matter of time until things caught fire.

"..that's it.." He cooed, rubbing up and down her lower lips with the pads of his fingers. Her hands felt all over his chest, gawking at Namjoon putting his now wet fingers in his mouth. "God, I wanna know how you feel.." He sounds so needy, finally  getting to have a taste of her after so long. When he pulls his fingers from his mouth, she's quick to put them in hers and a fire is lit behind his eyes. Namjoon's dick twitches as her warm tongue circles his digits. He can't take this anymore and it was like she read his mind, reaching into his pants.

"You're gonna make it fit?"

"You're gonna take it?"

The two stared into each other's eyes, anticipation at an all time high. Her hand strokes him slowly and he tilts his head back. "You're bigger than him." Her words were laced in excitement, no more quivering and remorse in her voice. "I need you."

"Say it again." Namjoon teased, kissing the shell of her ear. He was already hard in her hands, he wanted to hear it again for his ego. "Just one more time."

"I need you."

Those words are just enough for him. Namjoon pulled down his sweatpants just enough to free himself and her hand is still wrapped around it. He looked down, watching her hand work him before stopping her.

"Don't drop me.." She whispered as she let go of his dick.

"I got you, baby I got you." She rested her back on the door and watched him pull her panties to the side. He bit his hand, suppressing a groan at his view before grabbing himself to rub against her lower lips. Her hands clung onto his shoulders, her body already writhing from the teasing gesture. She was starting to wonder how in the hell is she going to keep quiet if he could barely do it. The way the tip of his dick keeps nudging her clit as he rubs between her lower lips makes her so impatient but excited. Even this cruel foreplay was more than she ever got from her boyfriend. The way Namjoon touches her makes her feel so alive. In an instant, his hands gripped her ass and squeezed. It's exciting and it's exhilarating to both of them. She felt up and down his arms as he flexed.

"Joon..hurry.." Her hushed tone came with a deep kiss. What's left of her lipstick is all over his face and he doesn't care about being marked like this and in fact, he doesn't want to wipe it off. There was definitely no going back after this. She felt the tip pushed in and she bit his lip. When he pushed further, she let go and buried her face against his shoulder to whine.

"Shh.." He rested his forehead against the door, enjoying the warm wet feeling of being inside of her. He licked his lips, pushing all the way in and sighing. "...hold on.." She wrapped her arms around his neck, biting her own arm at the feeling of him stretching her out. "..shit.." He panted before kissing her shoulder. "You did need me.." He says against her skin, pulling back slowly before snapping his hips and pushing back into her.

She was reeling in her head, gasping at the sudden push. She never felt this full and she tries to keep herself as close to him as possible. This was a lot to take in and she did it, grinding against him so he could know to keep going. Namjoon held her close, his hands still on her ass before he started to thrust into her. Their minds were on the same page of no care and all pleasure, almost forgetting someone was on the other side of the door in the living room. Fucking him was an experience. She's never been lifted in the air like this before. Each thrust sends tingles all through her body and kisses he presses on her neck and shoulder just adds to the euphoria. Namjoon is hitting the spot every time he pushes in and she finds it even more difficult to keep quiet. His heavy breaths against her ear and small smalls that escape just rushes her climax. She clenched around him, making him grunt.

"That's right..give it to me." She loves Namjoon's words, egging her on and she clenches around him once more. Hard and twitching, he reacts to her vice grip around him. "..best pussy I had in a while.." Namjoon praises, the sense of pride sitting high on his shoulders at feeling her tremble. She hid her face against his neck, cheeks hot at his comment and too shy to rebuttal but her hips kept moving.

"Cum in me.." The whisper was muffled against his skin but he heard it loud and clear. She gasped, her nails digging into his shirt as his thrusts began to get quicker. "Joonie.." She whined straight into his ear, making him clench his jaw. "..cum in me, Joonie." He bounced her against him hard, chasing his climax. She was so wet and warm, her request was sounding more and more likely because he doesn't want to pull out anyway. She tightened her legs around him, biting at his shirt while she was on this wild ride.

"You feel so damn good.." He confessed through clenched teeth, giving her a few more harsh thrusts as he came.

"Babe. Babe? Where are you? Joon left?"
🌙
_____________

Like and comment if you want 💜